Dear Engi,

This isnt going to be a drawing or anything like that but instead this is a chapter for my beautiful twin sister engihamedaly

Yes I know that this is suppose to be a sketchbook, but right now I just want to appreciate my beautiful,and amazing unicorn twin sister that is one of the people that are very important too me in my life.

Since you written me a letter in one of your awesome books I decided to write a letter for you.
So if your reading this Engi I hopes you understand how much you mean too me.
------------------

Dear Engi,

I have no idea where to start first and what to say.
Im not that really good at writing like how you are^^

But anyways I just want to say that you are an amazing unicorn.

Not only that you are strong but you are so kind and loving.

You care about others and you just want so much from this world.
It hurts to see you struggling so much and your going through so much pain.
I just want to talk too you and I just want to help you.

All I want is for you to be happy.
I constantly think about you and wondering what are you up too today?.

I read your stories and I admire how much feelings you put in each chapter.
I smile whenever you text me back even if you say something like Hey.

Everything about you is just wonderful and I admire you.
There are times I wish I can see the world through your eyes because im just so curious in how your feeling.

There are things that you were going through that I havent gone through yet in my life.
So because of that im learning from your experiences.

Engi,Thank you for being such an amazing and incredible friend.
I feel so happy talking too you and thinking about you.

I care about you and how you are feeling.
Im so sorry if I couldnt be there to hug you whenever you was crying but one day I will.

Engi you are my sister and even though we havent talked in a long time I feel like that I known you forever.
I appreciate you and I love you sister.

I see you as family.

I love you Engi through all ways that are possible.

You mean so much time and for my entire life I finally meant someone that I can truly say that you are my best friend in the whole entire world.

If you need anything or anyone to talk too about your problems,or pretty much about anything, then you can talk too me.
I promise that I'll listen to everything you has to say.

Engi one of things I want you to know is how beautiful and smart you are.
I just want you to know that there were times that I was a bit jealous of how pretty you are!
And you are extremely smart.

You're understanding,loving,funny,and just you are so many amazing,there are so many things of what you are too me but It'll take forever to just write it all down.

Engi I miss you with all of my heart.

I know you're been busy with all of this stuff and I understand.

Im not upset at you because of that.

I know that none of this is your fault so please dont blame yourself.

But I just missed the way how we talked and talked nonstop.

But it feels like things are changing..well kind of...