'It only took me 30 minutes' you thought, smiling for yourself.

"Thank you sir, if you excuse me, I'm going to find my friends." You bowed again before leaving the professors who went back to their talkings.

The ballroom was spring themed. Gold and silver flowers outstood the most of other colours. A calming sound of classical music was played by an orchestra team, yet you couldn't hear them properly even if you wanted to because of the loud laughters and chatters of the excited students.

"Finally, you're here. I was wondering where you were." You turned around, seeing Jasmine smiling at you. You smiled automatically, studying the princess' appearance. She looked beautiful with a long yellow lacey dress which fitted her dark skin perfectly.

You also saw your other friend Eunhee, who was fixing Taehyung's black bow tie as she was speaking with her date. You chuckled, maybe they got together finally as a couple.

"Do you have a date?" You asked Jasmine, who nodded quickly.

"Do tell Jasmine!"

"It's Yoongi." Just on time, the male appeared, holding two glasses of wine. He handed one to Jasmine and wrapped his free arm around ger waist. You couldn't help but fangirl secretly. Both of your best friends are actually going to get into a relationship.

"You look beautiful, Y/N." Yoongi smiled.

"Thank you!" You returned a smile and bowed your head, "I'll leave you two alone, have a nice time you two." You winked at Jasmine, walking away.

"Wow Y/N, are you really the goddess of beauty?!" A female voice spoke, gaining your attention. It was none other that Hyora.

A smile immediately made its way on your face. "You look really beautiful too Hyora." You nodded, amazed by her beauty. She was wearing a gray coloured gown, which reached the floor. The gown reminded you of a moonless night.

"And wow Jimin, you look smoking hot man!" You said to Jimin, who took his place next to Hyora. The male sent you a flirty wink, your old self would've been flustered by his action, but now, you only took it as a playfull tease.

"So," You smirked, "You two are eachothers' date, right?"

Hyora's cheeks turned red, "No..."

"We were just hanging out, Y/N. Geez stop with the shipping you weirdo!"

You chuckled at what Jimin said, "Well, I'll leave you two alone and go get some food. I'm hungry."

"Yeah yeah, your boyfriend must be a pizza or something." You heard Jimin comment which made you laugh. Walking towards the buffet table, your stomach growled, longing for the delicious food which were supposed set on the table.

"Wait, why istn't here any set up dinner tables?" You questioned yourself, looking around.

"Oh yeah I forgot, they must be in the green house, better go there and get some cake." You clapped your hands, excited by the thoughts of the food.

The greenhouse was like a heaven to you. Everywhere you lay your eyes on, there were different kinds of food. Everything you can think of, and things you have never dreamed of, lie in wait. Roasted meat, huge platters of fowl stuffed with savoury fruit and nuts,.ocean creatures drizzled in sauces or begging to be dipped in spicy concoctions, countless cheeses, breads, vegetables, sweets, waterfalls of wine, and other more you couldn't name.