"I'm sorry," she mumbled, looking at me with her big grey eyes, filled with guilt.

"Never mind, Julia," I said, before I let out a long sigh, "just please, swear you'll never do this again. Like, meaning, forever."

"I hereby swear that I won't do it forever."

"Anyway, where have you been lately?" I asked, growing curious because I'd really never seen her much, these few days. The few days is equivalent to a week. I'd asked Zayn if he knew, but he said he didn't know. Then I asked the teacher and she told me that Julia was given some kind of valid reason for being absent, but still didn't tell me why.

"Yeah, Zendaya had been extremely worried for your whereabouts," Zayn added on after me, with a genuine smile on his face. Oh, for the love of God. I love you! Zayn just genuinely smiled. Is that rare or what?!

"Well, my sister, you know has moved to California," she started, "and she was once an assistant drama teacher in this school, right? Well, she got married last week and she told me not to tell anyone, just for me and the whole family to go for the wedding."

"Oh! You meant Juliet, right? What, did she get married to Romeo?" I joked, with a small smile playing on my face. It wasn't funny, it belonged to the category of un-funny jokes. Or a bad pu―

"Zendaya," Zayn started, "that was a very, very bad pun. You're almost like Harry."

"That's an insult. I remind myself of my friend, Joa. I guess she got me infuenced! It's not my problem, she's the problem! Well, because she the Quine of bad puns, so..." And it was true. She was crazy, and she liked calling her self the Quine―Queen―of bad puns. Quine, because her full name is Joaquine and, so...you get where I'm going with this.

"But then again," Julia continued, ignoring my explanation. Gasp, how rude of her! "Her husband's name was close to Romeo, in my opinion. It's Jerome."

"I see," Zayn and I responded at the same time.

"Yeah. Well, my class is all the way at the second level end, so I gotta move unless I wanna be late, which, I don't. So, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" She shot both Zayn and I a smile, before running off.

Which reminds me. She didn't like Zayn that much anymore. From what I heard. From her. But whatever. Like I cared. I still hate Zayn Malik.

"You can get going to your last period already―OH HELL NO. YOU SON OF A BITCH," I yelled aloud, knowing that there isn't many people hanging around in the hallway because there was only like, twenty people in the previous class and we were dismissed half an hour early. JACKPOT. But anyway...so the rest of the people in other classes are still having lessons.

"What'd I do this time?" Zayn asked with his eyes wide open, as though for once, he was caught off guard and I'd actually managed to scare him a little tiny weeny bit. "Seriously, what? What did I do to deserve the phrase, 'son of a bitch'?" And he really did that air quote. Asshole.

He didn't tell me he knew that Ms Tomlinson was related to Louis! "You didn't tell me that Ms Tommo was related to Lou, you dumbbell!"

He pulled a face at me, which almost spelt out everything he was about to say, Seriously? "Just for this?"

"DUH. You know ― I assume ― how much of a best friends Lou and I are. Though, I don't think I knew you then, but you get what I mean!" I frowned at him, cracking my knuckles. And then I pressurized my right hand, ring finger too much, that it was so pain, I had to give out a yelp which didn't help me in a positive way; it helped negatively, getting me humiliated at my amazing scolding.

"I don't even... I knew you then, but you didn't know me. And the truth to why I didn't tell you is, because I ― scratch it, I'm not even gonna find an excuse for myself. Honestly, I don't even know why. I thought it didn't matter so much, but evidently," he eyed me suggestively, "it does."

"Well," I was lost at words, but I was admit defeat, "you could've at least said."

"Well," he mocked me, "you could've at least asked."

"Oh, no, you didn't just do that, you son of a b―"

Riiiiiinnggg!

I narrowed my eyes at him before turning around to walk away. That lucky ass.

"Hey! Forgot something?"

I turned back around to face him, only to find him holding up my stack of books in the air. I gasped at my own stupidness before running forward to take it over from him. "Thanks, bitch."

He smirked at me, "Welcome, ass."

"Now, get going or you'll be late for your class." I grumbled, turning around, walking towards my own classroom. It was near. Yeah, because I hated staying away from the classroom ― because, I was a slow walker... some times. When I'm lazy.

"ZENDAYA, HAVE YOU MISSED ME, YOU ZAYN'S LUCKY LITTLE GIRL?!"

I did a double-take at the sudden outburst. "Wait a minute... LOUIS?!" Oh my God, Louis William Tomlinson is back. Happiest day of my school life this year.