Chapter 10

Sebastian's POV

I truly am a monster, aren't I? I meant no harm to him, all I wanted was to have a little fun with my new wife. Would...Angela act this way if these strain of events happened to her? Probably so, but Ciel should know by now that I have no intents on indulging myself in him another time. Then why are tears still falling down his porcelain face? Why do his lips quiver under the brush of my gentle thumb? Why do I feel like my heart is splitting in two? I can't hold back my heart, and I lean forward to kiss his lips. He pushes me back roughly, all of my air escaped my lungs at once.

"Don't touch me.." His voice was cracking as he strained his speech. "Don't you ever touch me again... Do you not comprehend what you've done to-" He's talking like a mad man again, another kiss to his lips was given. He was struggling ever since I kissed him the first time. Feisty little fella, where do you get all this energy anyway? I slowly slide my tongue across Ciel's lower lip, and I can almost hear the voice screaming in his head. The battle to decide isn't easy, for either of us. His lips soon part after moments of him contemplating have left, our tongues now attempting to dominate. It was I who came out on top in this match, yet again, and my little bride's hands now slide down my back. I knew he couldn't resist.

When I break our attachment his face is completely flushed. His chest is heaving as his lungs try to regain air that had been lost, the blue bangs on his head are starting to stick to his forehead. He looks astounding, breathtaking, if I could devour him I would. But, my concern returns, tears are running down his cheeks once again. "I told you to leave." He's trying to sound composed, but I can still hear the crackling in his voice. "Haven't I done enough for you in one night? It's your turn to do something for me. So leave!" I can't stand to see the pained tears across his face. So, I grab my key, and head out of the room, closing the door when I was no longer inside.

For a boat quite this grand, I never expected it to feel so constricted. The wooden floor board creaks every time my foot takes another step on it. I'm going to see Aleister, maybe he knows how to cheer me up; he usually does. I continue walking up the spiraling stairs, across the deck, and into the corridors of the Captain. I don't bother knocking, he knows me far too well to not know when I'm approaching. The first thing I noticed when walking into the room were the windows, followed by the calming seas that gently stroll by. We don't sail until dawn, but there he stands, hands firmly on the wheel that steers this monster.

"Why good evening your highness." He first says to me with a wide smirk spread across his face. "I thought you were with your little bride. That is why I have you my key. What's her name again? Ce...Cecil..."

"Cecilia." I butt in, walking towards the white clothed man. "And I was, but she kicked me out."

"So even the prince can't satisfy all." He hummed quietly, his eyes lowering in amusement...or something else.

"What is that suppose to mean?" My voice rises in self-defense, my own wall starting to build.

"I mean, if I was in her bed, she'd never kick me out, if you know what I'm saying." He winks at me, and I can feel my blood boiling in my veins. My head starts to swim with numerous threats to wish upon him, my teeth slowly grinding together. I still see Ciel in my mind moments before he told me to leave. The tears that ran down the sides of his face, the pained look in his eyes, the strained in his voice. All of those because of something I did to him, the same thing that this man before me is trying to imply. It makes me sick, I hurt Ciel, I hurt him deeply, and I'm not going to let anyone else do it.

My blood is now at the temperature of boiling, and I can literally hear the snap that erupted. I lunge towards him, clutching him by his white uniformed shirt, and shoving him back until he's slammed into the wall. "Your highness, what are you doing?" I can see the panic in his eyes, it's just as obvious as in his voice. "I meant no harm in what I said. I was only teasing, there's no harm in teasing once in a while is there? You were doing it yourself just a few hours ago. Remember?" I did indeed remember, but after seeing the affect my teasing can bring, I'd rather not inflict that on anyone else again.

"Listen to me, and listen to me well." My voice growls like the dark night in the sky. "The shenanigans about my bride is over. If I hear one more coming out of those poisoned lips I will execute you so fast your head would be rolling where you stand. Do you understand?" My crimson-brown eyes now seem like they are just the color crimson as I narrow them into the intimidating daggers I can turn them into. The captain is surprised by my sudden change in mood, one could say I've scared it into him. He only nods in comply, which is satisfying for me, so I release this scum and storm back to the room. My Ciel awaits.

When I slowly creep back into the hallway, everything is still and quiet, just as I had left it. I slowly take the key out of my breast pocket, and after I carefully unlock it, my body tip-toes back inside. I can hear Ciel snoring lightly from where I'm standing. 'He's asleep, good.'

"S-Sebastian..." My body froze in shock after hearing him sheepishly say my name. His eyes are closed, deep in slumber, his back facing the wall, his head facing me. He looks more peaceful when he's asleep, like a lost kitten needing my companionship. When my body is in the same bed as Ciel, I can't resist my body's urges, and I lean forward to gently kiss the soft skin on his forehead.

"Goodnight, my adorable little kitten."