Chapter 2

Ciel was finally done having every strand of hair plucked and waxed from his pours. His eyebrows were even thinner than before. This was now his second bath, he was a commoner but he knew wasn't nearly this dirty. He sighed and ran hand through his bluish hair. The maidservants were busy fussing with moisturizing his entire pale body. One of the women looked him in the eyes.

"Oh you are beautiful. I wasn't planning on putting too much make up on you. Then again, this is a rather important, event but do not worry about a thing; just take advantage of this opportunity, and just have fun drinking the fine wine and eating the fancy food. It's not like you have to worry about seducing the future king." She winked and continued rubbing lotion into his face.

Ciel huffed and smirked, "Well thanks madam, that's a real comfort."

He had stopped protesting half way through the wax, the henchmen promised his arrest. Now two women were working on his hair and makeup. He was just sitting, because as a model this was really nothing new. It didn't matter to him, royalty was still spoiled scum in his mind, and he wouldn't enjoy his time there.

After his bath and he dressed into the attire that was laid out on his bed, the prince was deemed ready. By this time, guests were starting to arrive, and more horse drawn carriages and vehicles started to appear. He allowed his mind to wander off to his love once more before a knock was delivered to his door.

"It's time." The same servant from before said to the prince and he scurried along to complete his duties.

The prince was now heading down the many steps on the grand staircase, his mind still focused on his angel, "Angela," he whispered ever so softly, "No matter what happens, remember that I shall always love you."

He had now reached the room in which the ball was being held. White flowers scattered around the large room, not a single space was exposed. There wasn't supposed to be a ball tonight, no not all. Tonight was supposed to be the night of Angela and the Prince Sebastian's wedding. As soon as the prince was seen, his guests started to swarm around him. Many of them were young women who were presenting themselves in high hopes of becoming the one who retrieves the prince's lost heart.