"He doesn't believe in that... he must be crushed," I sighed shaking my head.

"Sis he's been crushed. Brandon isn't doing well-"

"How about the other two guys?" I asked cutting her off.

"Edwin banged a model before our relationship and she had an abortion. Zion was with Anastasia and it was just a pregnancy scare," she replied.

"Zion ... dumb enough to sleep with her so of course homeboy didn't use protection," I laughed shaking my head.

There was a knock on my door and Brandon and Zion stood there. I felt anger boil inside of me again and Jewel got up.

"Rose can we talk-"

"No. So go home-"

"Alright let's try this again. Rose we're gonna talk," Brandon said a bit more seriously.

I raised an eyebrow at him as Jewel went in the hall with Zion. Brandon closed the door and I crossed my arms.

"You're wasting your time-"

"Let's record tomorrow," he said cutting me off.

"You're not serious-"

"I'm extremely serious. I know a song too. Here. I'm sure you know it and if you don't, learn it. Tomorrow at 10 we have the studio for the day. Breakfast on me," he said throwing a folder on my bed next to me.

"And what makes you think I'm gonna actually go?" I spat.

"You are even if I got to pick you up and take you myself," he replied and I stood quiet.

"Is your baby mama gonna be ok with that?" I asked sarcastically.

"She won't be one tomorrow so," he sighed looking down.

"Right. Sorry -"

"No you're not. You don't like her and I know you're mad so-"

"I have very right to be. You should've listened to me and you shouldn't have been drinking and partying with an ex even if she's your fake ass best friend," I said standing to my feet.

"I know. But I did. Haven't been myself or on top of my game lately. But you know how I feel about you-"

"And I feel like you should exit this room right now," I interrupted and he sighed. He stared at me and nodded slowly.

"9:30 be ready," he demanded and I just glared at him.

"Suck my ass."

Jewel

"Jewel."

"I don't want to talk Zion," I mumbled.

"Jewel we have to. I'm tired of this tension!" He spat and I laughed in disbelief.

"The tension you created?"

"I know it's my fault but I'm really trying to fix things. What happened today was my past. I'm sorry it was almost a possibility and that it hurt you but you know where I stand," Zion yelled getting to his feet.

"I know Zion I know all of this already!-"

"Then why are you still giving me the cold shoulder!?" He yelled and I got to my feet as well.

"Because I'm overwhelmed! Zion this isn't easy for me! My emotions with you are a big mess!" I replied raising my voice.

"I know and I told you that you have the time you want to figure them out. That I'll be here this time!"

"I don't believe you," I sighed turning around.

I felt two grips on my arms and I was turned around. Zion lifted my head to look at him as he said, "I'm not going no where. I'm not leaving this time. I promise."

I wrapped my arms around his body and we hugged for a moment. He faced me once more and our eye contact was intense. There was so much being said by just our looks. He connected our foreheads and he moved forward making me walk backwards. My back hit the wall and his hands slid down slowly to my waist. My hands ran up his chest and wrapped around his neck. He kissed my cheek softly multiple times going lower. Once he hit my jawline my breathing fastened and my grip tightened a little on his head. His lips moved down to my neck and the tingles erupted through me. One of his hands gripped under my chin tightly lifting my head more up as he aggressively began sucking on my lower neck. A moan escaped my mouth and he brought his face to mine. One hand lowered to my ass and he connected our foreheads. He leaned in slowly and his cool minty breath hit me. His lips touched mine softly and-

"Z we gotta go- oh shit my bad," Brandon gasped turning around.

"Thanks Brandon," Zion smirked sarcastically looking over his shoulder.

My heart was slamming against my chest and I just stared at Zion in shock. This almost happened. Like his lips legit touched mine for like a second. He looked back at me and sighed. He plucked my bottom lip with his fingers and laughed.

"They're softer than I imagined they would be," he smiled sending me a wink. He grabbed his jacket and walked out the door with Brandon.

"ROSE LETS GET ICE CREAM!"