𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Start from the beginning

"Girl, you returned for me." He spoke gazing fondly upon meeting my eyes.

"Hello, old friend." I said in almost a whisper.

"Wait! You knew this was an autobot?" Cade shouted confused.

"I told you I had a feeling about this truck ,every since we saw it at the old theater." I explained to Cade trying not to get him any more angry than he seemed to be.

"Who cares!." Tessa said turning to Optimus in pity.

"But your on our side. Why would humans hurt you?" Tessa asked Prime.

"They were not alone. My Autobots can repair me." Prime said trying to leave again.

"Yea, if you could reach 'em. What about me?" Cade asked trying to get Optimus to understand he was his best option at the moment.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I was standing outside trying to calm down, when Cade and Lucas came marching out of the barn.

"Go to the hardware store and get the list. The whole list." Cade instructed handing Lucas a piece of paper.

"What, you're going to try and fix him? He's not a train set, Cade." Lucas tried to figure out what Cade was thinking.

"No that's right. He's important." Cade responded.

"Yea, but important to who? You can't keep an alien locked in your barn, What are you going to do play with him?" Lucas argued not liking the plan.

"He's important. Much more than any of you realise. I owe him my life. Plus, I've hidden more than one alien in my backyard and my parents were none the wiser." I spoke up to try and get Lucas on board.

"Will you both just calm down." Cade said making sure neither one of us started to fight the other.

"I'm trying to, but I just got hit in the head with a ten foot canon! If he eats you, I get the GTO." Lucas rambled getting into his car.

If only they knew the GTO wasn't going to run for either of them.

Cade made sure to swear Lucas to secrecy before he drove off. Once Lucas was gone he turned to face me.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Cade stated.

"It's a long story and we have more important things to worry about." I said making my way back into the barn.

"This isn't over!" He shouted after me.

Well of course not because the feeling in my gut said trouble was coming.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Cade spent most of the night working on Optimus. I was there to assist if needed, but I think Cade was too pissed off to ask me.

"Took a hell of a hit, you know. The missile just missed your power source." Cade told Optimus letting him know the seriousness of his injuries.

"We call it a Spark. It contains our life force and our memories." Optimus explains.

"Yeah, we call it a soul." Cade retorts.

There isn't much conversation after that just Cade welding things back onto to Prime and Prime letting him know if he was doing something wrong. I was honestly was useless, so I decided to leave before Cade decided to demand answers.