4.Dating a fabulous Raymond

Y/N's POV

-R/N meaning restaurants name

I had a date with the peculiar robot that was flirting with me but, besides that I had left to go to the date he had proposed to me. So it was 7:50pm now I have to really go now so when I had arrived at r/n and it was 7:58pm I guess I hadn't shown up at 7:55pm I just have to deal with it but hey I least I was early. Then when Rad had been 15 minutes late when we had our first date. But it is now the present not the past I have to focus on tonight right now. When I entered I met a blur of green and wind which meant Raymond had showed up at 7:59pm right before 8:00pm too impressive. When he saw me he had stopped and looked me up and down and I got to see what he was wearing (up in the picture above all the text👆) and there was really gorgeous woman/girl and a handsome robot on a date together. When we had entered the man let Raymond enter as quickly as possible I wonder why he let Raymond so in quickly then I realize the sign above when we had entered. It had said 'Villains In And all' Then it hits me that's why he had fought with Rad and those other guys. He was a villain that's why and also I wonder what level he is and suggesting the man had hurry all. So quickly, he must be a 7-10 level villain it matters how others react when near a high-leveled villain. Then I snapped out of gaze when I realize I was looking Raymond who was looking at me concerning and disappointed too. But I look back at him and give him the most genuine, loving smile and he smiled as well too. Then we dined together, talked a while and we had a good laugh here and there. Who would've have guessed that he was such a pleasure to hang out with and all. When our orders came in we had eaten when I had excused myself to use the bathroom or restroom (whatever you guys can call it) and I had met eyes with a strangely handsome stranger Who had purple skin (Ohh who can that be I wonder who~). When he was pulled by a force and I had ran into the bathroom and splashed water onto my face and tried to pull myself together. I had a date with the most handsome, funny, flirty, and loving robot, man, whatever he is. While i'm here making googly eyes with that handsome man no!- stranger and all I know he's probably taken too. So when I was done pulling myself together I walked to Raymond and finding him ..... sitting alone and looking around him (Ha you thought he was doing something else haha you dirty peepers). When we had finished the date together, Raymond gave me a rose and a kiss on my cheeks then he walked me home to my apartment. Then we talked and talked and talked until I had gotten to my apartment. Then I realize the rose Raymond gave to me and I inspect it more closely and see wires and cool computer bits in the rose he gave me. He was really a cool, handsome, geek man do I love him then I noticed a charger plug on the bottom stem and plug it in. Then it lights up in my f/c (f/c means favorite color) in a sparkly, glittery way like the stars in the sky. Oh do I miss that green bean that I had a date with.~

Byee!~ my peepers hope you all enjoyed and all and see you next time!