1.Being new to the neighborhood?

Y/N's POV

Hello my name is y/n, I'm moving into a new apartment. It sound really boring to live in but, I heard that there are really live heroes and villains! Anyways I better get packing or the moving van might take off without me! Right when I was getting out of my car, a box painted with a rose in it came hurling at a store. So, I backed away from my car and ran on the opposite side of the street. Right when I had ran to the other side a kid, a woman with purple hair and, a blue alien where fighting whatever was in the box. When the fight had ended with the contents inside the box and the group of heroes I presume that my seller mentioned about. Oh well, whatever they were doing they had gone into a store called ' Gar's store'. When moving into my new apartment I had noticed something odd about the store since they was an big factory in the other side of the plaza. I think there was a 'B' on the box as, well as a large 'B' on the factory too. Well it could be that the factory had sent that box on purpose since the direction was flinging towards the store itself. But, what had question you the most is will it be heading towards my new apartment? That was a question you needed to know but, you won't find out sooner.

Raymond's POV

Finally coach boxdad will be proud of me when I plunder those incompetent fools that dare make me look so stupid in front of him. "~Ahhh lakewood losers"! Right when we were finished oh, I mean right when I was finished (dang he's sassy.) I had saw something run across the other side of the street. It was just a blur of some one but, I didn't care who it was since I'm almost done here anyway.

Y/N's POV

Ahhh I'm almost done with moving all my stuff in my apartment. I hear a knock at my door I look up for a second and look through the peephole and see a woman and a child. As well a plate of cookies as well mwahaha I will eat those cookies or (whatever you guys want). So I let them in my apartment and greet them with a warm smile. The woman was named Carol and the little ball of energy was called K.O as he wanted me to call him. But, they were nice and have me the platter of cookies/whatever and had left me with them. I know it was 12 pm oh well time does go by really fast since it's 3pm now. So I go on my laptop and search for new jobs around the area and found out the Gar's store was hiring or looking for a janitor/cashier. So I had applied for it and went to sleep to wake up in the morning and start my weeks then I realize that I had my job interview today oh shoot!

Anyway peace out peeps!~