"Look you and Shawn aren't meant for each other. I can see it. So why do-"

"You know nothing. And you're almost twenty Cameron. I'm only fifteen. Go find someone your own age." I looked him up and down and then headed out shaking my head furiously.

S h a w n

I woke up about an hour or so later and looked around. Cameron was asleep and my dad was about to drift off at around eight o'clock. "Cam. Cameron." Cameron jumped looking at me half asleep.

"What do you need?"

"Where's Erika?"

"Ugh, she left after you went to sleep. She said she had to meet up with someone. I'm pretty sure she got Ed's number from you, and used to to get closer to him. She must've gone to meet him knowing he was in New York. I'm sorry man." I was astonished. She couldn't have. There's no way. She did like Ed Sheeran but..she was so genuine about everything.. I bit my lip nodding.

"Well then. You know I thought she was different. I really did."

E r i k a

I woke up and sent another hopeless text to Shawn. "Miss you..xx" ever since his accident in New York he hasn't talked to me. I guess it was stupid of me to fall for someone who was using me for feelings. But they were still there and there was nothing I could do. "Morning! Sunshine says hello." I smiled at my brother's text and rolled out of bed. It took a lot to get me to smile recently. A really good joke, the sound of Shawn's voice, talking to my favorite people. I barely did any more. I was much more tired and barely went out. I was as pale as a Puerto Rican vampire. Curse you tan skin. I sighed and showered and finished last minute packing. I was headed back home to see my mom and step-father. Daniel was swapping places with me for a week and I was kind of happy to get away. It kept me away from my thoughts of him.

I got home sort of smiling at my mom at hugging her best I could with her huge stomach. She was looking good for eight and a half months pregnant. I smiled a bit when I got to my room but sighed. I got an email from Bands.com. "This weekend in the Philadelphia area, Austin Mahone, The Vamps, Fifth Harmony, and Shawn Mendes." That was this weekend. To be more specific tomorrow night. I asked my mom if I could go getting a yes and figuring out what I was going to do. The next night I got ready best I could and headed out. When I got there I sat as close to the stage as I could. It was first come first serve and I ended up getting a semi good seat. First up were the two bands which were pretty good. Soon enough Shawn came on.

"Hello you lovely people." He walked on a huge smile on his face, the same guitar in his hand from when he taught me Kiss Me. I sighed and continued to watch him. "Well first we're gonna start with a song I wrote about this girl. I met her a couple weeks ago and I really thought we had something. Turns out I was wrong." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as Shawn started to sing. When he got to the chorus out eyes met, and locked. He kept playing and singing but he had his eyes focused on me. He tore away and kept on singing. I saw him press his lips in a firm line during the instrumental of the song, wiping his eyes when he could. He kept singing through the tears. "Thanks. The next song I'm singing is Kiss Me by-" he did the lip thing again and shut his eyes tightly. One of the guys from the band ran on and talked to him. Shawn shook his head getting up and walking off with the boy. He then ran back on taking the mic. "Hi guys so ugh Shawn isn't feeling too hot, so I'm very sorry to do this to you but he cannot finish. So I'm going to quickly finish for him." He was handed a guitar from a crew manager and started singing Kiss Me. I squeezed my way through the swaying crowd and got to the backside of the building. "Hey, no fans allowed."

"No, you don't under-"

"Erika?" I looked behind the body guard to see a red eyed Shawn being comforted by a random crew member. "Let her in. I said let her in!" I was let in and slowly walked to Shawn. He pulled me into his arms squeezing me tightly. "I don't care what you're doing here. I'm just glad you are." I smiled slightly but looked up at him. "Why did you leave?"

"What?"

"Back in New York. Why did you leave?" My eyebrows raised slightly. This was about me leaving?

"Cameron kissed me that's why. I needed to get out of there."

"He what?!" He quickly pulled away looking at me in shock.

"He didn't tell you?!"

"He said you went to meet up with someone!"

"I went home! I was being kissed by a guy five years older than me!" His jaw slightly dropped and he shook his head.

"I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill him."

"This might be a bad time but I haven't seen you in weeks and I kinda wanna kiss you.. I mean you don't have to if you don't want to but-" I heard a chuckle before a couple steps were taken and familiar lips were placed on mine.

"I missed you." Shawn spoke when we pulled away.

"I missed you more."