Smurfy World

• Dedicated to To my dear mumma and wattpad friends

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry guys for keeping you waiting ... I am a bit lazy sometimes and my schools starting in 5 days.. So I am excited for the new term .. Wish me luck ! I hope all my friends have become a BIT mature over the summer hols .. anyways enough about me ! You wanna know bout Floss now me right? Bwahahaha!  Toodles ( ;      

Smurfs World - Chapter 1

I was dreaming about baking cupcakes with Baker Smurf when I awoke with my head throbing . To cease the pain I burrowed into my pillow and opened my eyes and let out a scream . '' SOPHIE !! OMG WHAT THE HELL YOU SHOCKED MY WITS OF ME (If yhu know what that means *wink* ) ''  Sophie was standing over my head and grining maniaclly( Psst .. forgot to tell you - Unedited chapters so save d insults ;]  ) '' Did I scare poor little Smurfette? '' She asked in a cutesy charmingly mocking way . Smurfette was her nick name for me when she was in a mood to tease . '' Yeah , shure thing Barbie '' I said relaxing a little and jumping out of bed . I rubbed my fore head and grinned while she stared at me. '' Barbie ?! '' Sophie stared at me as if waiting for me to answer. Its my habit to make up a nick name for her everyday. '' What happned to Kens Darling ?? '' Sophie shot me a quizical look before realizing what she was asking and blushing . '' Not that I like being called that . '' She blushed a deeper red while I stared at her amused . '' Barbie girl you shure are freakin out just chill before I tell you what we are gonna do next you have to save your excitment for that . '' She raised an eyebrow and asked , '' Really ? REALLY Smurfette ? '' She really new how to mock . I bounced towards the door , and pulled it open . Moms voice came wafting up the stairs , '' Geemm ! Get out of that roomm ! I need to tell you and Sophie something ! I rolled my eyes and shouted back , '' Mooom ! Stop embarresing me , Im COMING '' I heard her saying something like '' Lazy girl '' I skipped outta the door and Sophie followed looking bemused . I glared at her and made my way down stairs . '' What is it mom ? Why are you showing me up in front  of my friends ??'' I hissed and glared at her blonde back . '' Hunnie dont use that tone with me , Its really something speacial , I know it will come as a shock but ...we are moving '' She said her eyes filled with sad tears . I couldnt say anything. I was struck dumb . Sophie was standing behind me , her mouth open . '' WHAT?! Your leaving Mrs . Jones? Just like THAT? Where? Why ? How ? But .. But ...' She stammered all the questions I should be asking . Mom looked serious , so this couldnt be a joke , and I remined my self that today was April 1st . Mom told Sophie and me that it was really a golden oppurtunity and that we were moving to Austraila and it was all because of Daddy and he had got a fantastic job over there and had been offered a pay raise , which meant a more luxarious life , and it was not permanent , that we were only gonna be there for 2 years and we would be back soon but Daddys work peple told that if he wanted to stay there permanently then he could work in there firm there.

I listned in a stunned silence and mustered up the courage to mumble , '' But what about Me? '' My eyes filled with tears and I collapsed into a  chair . '' What about my Smurfs? What about Sophie? My school? My friends? My LIFE? '' Mom shook her head and said I was being melodramatic . Sophie's lower  lip was trembling and and she too , sank into a chair . Her tone was sad and tearfull , as she said the words I had been dreading , '' M..Mrs. Jones? Wh..When are you all leaving ?''  Mom gulped and said , '' After 5 days '' I looked up my tear stained face pale and eyes widened in shock . FIVE DAYS? And shes telling us NOW? Oh what a great life ! '' Where are we gonna stay? Sydney?'' Mum nodded . '' What about my school and SOPHIE? '' I wailed . Mum appeared to be trying to smile but it just looked as if she had a toothache . '' Hunny this is the real surprise .. Sophies dad and your dad work in the same company and both have been offered to go to Stdney , s..soo b-both of you will be together . '' I looked at Sophie . Tears were spilling down her face and she looked up at me . '' Smurfette don't worry . W...we are still together ! '' I hugged her and asked mom , '' When do I start packing a beam on my face .