The Ghost {Male}

Name
Ezra Surka

Nickname
None

Age
He was 18 when he died, which was three years ago from today

Gender
Male

Sexuality
Straight

Appearance

{The one with black hair is what he used to look like, the one with white hair is what he looks like now in his ghost form

{The one with black hair is what he used to look like, the one with white hair is what he looks like now in his ghost form. Before he died, he bleached his hair.}

Personality
Ezra has managed to keep his bubbly and happy attitude, despite now being dead. But the truth is, he hasn't completely taken in the fact that he's actually dead. He can't bear the fact. He's very hard to anger and surprisingly forgives people easily, which some people used to take advantage of when he was alive. At times when he talks about his death, he'll grow more quiet and saddened, sometimes even begin to yell if he gets angry, knowing the fact he can't help anyone anymore (especially you) or touch anything. He's a very curious guy, much like a cat would be. Ezra was a guy that anyone could be friends with, he was very easy to talk to. He was friends with everyone.

Likes
One of his main hobbies used to be soccer, he absolutely loves it. He used to play it all day. He has quite a knack for singing, usually found humming a quietly singing some tune he used to listen to when he was alive. He also loves Mystery novels and action/horror movies. He enjoys helping others and making others happy, even when he's suffering. He also loves cats.

Dislikes
Ezra dislikes talking about his death and the thought of being dead. It saddens him terribly. He very much dislikes people who are rude and treat others terribly, especially just because they aren't feeling too great themselves. He hates the fact that no one can see him or hear him and that he can't help anyone, it makes him feel helpless.

Species
Ghost

Powers
None, except he can go through walls.

Backstory
Ezra used to be just a normal kid. He had a very loving family that always supported him and did their best to make him happy. One day while Ezra was at school, when he was 14, his parents got into a car accident and were killed. He was devastated. He had no other relatives, so he lived alone and managed to get a low paying job to pay the bills and get food. Despite this, he managed to keep his bubbly and energetic personality, but mainly around his friends at school. No one ever got extremely close to him such as in a relationship, since he was afraid he'll lose someone he loves again. As graduation neared, he decided to have a party in his one story house. He ended up drinking to much and passed out as everyone began to leave. His two closest friends turned him on his side so if he vomited in his sleep, he would be fine. But as he was unconscious, a girl named Rebecca, who had a large crush on him, took this to her advantage and kissed him, turning him right side up. After this, she passed out on the ground from the alcohol. Ezra ended up vomiting in his sleep, and suffocated from it, reported dead in the morning. He's unable to leave his house, since when spirits die they remain where they died.

Other
He's unable to leave the place he died. If he does, he'll vanish.

Scenario
You just bought yourself a new home, and you were looking forward to going inside and checking everything out. The main reason you bought a small house was because you were a translator, which means you translated words in books from one language to another. You mostly took the job so you could work at home. You finally arrived in your car and stepped out, taking out your keys to the house as you went up to the door. As you stepped inside, you noticed that all your stuff was where it needed to be from the moving van. You explored the house, finding it pretty decent. As you sat down on your new couch, you noticed a figure sitting beside you, seemingly staring at you. But as soon as you turned to look, it vanished. You got up and went into your new bedroom, looking around. Once again, you noticed the figure staring at you from your bed, but this time it didn't disappear. You noticed it was a male, with bleach blonde hair. Your eyes widened before you ran, heading towards the door. You didn't want to get involved with another ghost in your life. "Wait! Please don't leave!" He called desperately, speeding ahead of you before stopping right in front of the door, as if attempting to prevent you from leaving. "Please... please don't leave." He said, a pleasing look in his eyes. You...?

Scenario 2
Make one up

<Requirements>
• You must have the ability to see ghost and communicate with them
• You must be reluctant to stay with him in the house, but eventually grow fond of him
Be somewhat rude and closed off at first, but then begin to loosen up

*This was inspired by an amazing comic on Webtoons called My Boo. You should go check it out, it's amazing and it'll give ya the feels