The Street Fighter {M}

|Name|
"Names are overrated. Call me whatever you like, hun." The blonde said with a shrug. Drumming his finger against his bent knee, he sat, with his back against the wall as he sat on the floor. He winked at you as a devious smirk appeared on his face.
(Max 'Blood Fist' Malone. His nickname came from the many street fights he's been in.)

|Nickname|
His few close friends like to call him 'Maxy ' or 'MannyMax' to tease him, but those who only know him through street fighting call him 'Blood Fist'

|Age|
"Under 18, sadly. Still stuck in that hellhole we call school. But, age isn't all that important." He flirted shamelessly. What could I say, it was in his blood. Plus, no one could resist a flirty, attractive Spanish man.
(17, so still in high school)

|Gender|
"I think it is quite obvious, but I would not object if you wanted to do further investigation." The blonde invited. His charm was there, but his arrogance was there right alongside it.
(Male)

|Sexuality|
"Sorry boys, but only woman get the chance to have me. I know, must be very hard for all of you, my apologies." He hummed with fake sympathy, placing a hand over his heart.
(Straight)

|Appearance|

|Personality|Max is basically that one guy in high school that every girl seems to have a thing for, charming, flirty, and mysterious

|Personality|
Max is basically that one guy in high school that every girl seems to have a thing for, charming, flirty, and mysterious. You'll see him at parties at times, but not anyplace else outside of the classroom unless he just chilling in the halls by himself. His ego is huge and he's quite arrogant to the point where it's obnoxious, but this is to make himself seem less appealing to others. Why? Nobody knows. Truly, the guys protective and a big teddy bear, who'd love to lie around with someone and watch movies. But his colder, tougher exterior is all that anybody sees.

|Likes|
Max enjoys fighting, the rush and adrenaline he gets while doing it fills him with energy. He also likes keeping up his tough exterior. He also really enjoys food such as pizza and junk food every now and then, but also likes staying in shape. Despite his tough exterior, he cares deeply for his small family and close friends. He has a great love of coffee, it usually helps him stay energetic and awake most of the time since he goes out late at night for his street fighting.

|Dislikes|
Despite being a street fighter, he hates seeing others hurt, those others mainly being his family and friends. If anyone messed with his family, he'll be sure to find them and get serious payback. He dislikes showing his protective and friendly side to others, he hates the thought of being known of as weak. He only shows this side to those he truly cares about.

|Backstory|
Max was born and raised into a pretty poor family, where he lived in a pretty bad part of town all of his life. He first got into street fighting at a young age, 14 to be exact. Ever since his father and mother divorced when he was 10 due to his dad's drinking problem and the two arguing so much, their family has been struggling with finances. His mother already had two jobs, and he and his sister were too young to get a job, so he resorted to illegal street fighting, which payed him well enough for them to survive. He never told his mother where he got the money, but as long as they could pay the bills and such, she didn't care.

|Other|
He's an illegal street fighter and he has a pet pit bull named Fernando

|Scenario 1|You were the school's newspaper photographer, and it just so happens that the next person you had to interview was none other than Max himself

|Scenario 1|
You were the school's newspaper photographer, and it just so happens that the next person you had to interview was none other than Max himself. While you were walking home from school, you happen to see Max sneaking down an alleyway and you couldn't help but follow him. You followed him down underground and ended up stumbling upon one of his matches, not to mention seated front row. You...?

|Scenario 2|
You are Max's best friend. The two of you have been best friends basically since you were in diapers, but somehow you knew nothing of his illegal street fighting career. One day one of your friends decided to drag you along to some kind of 'show'-did I forget to mention that the 'show' was none other than one of Max's fighting matches. You felt a bit outraged; how could your own friend, your /best/ friend, not find the time to mention that he was a street fighter? He was /so/ in for it. You...?

|Scenario 3|
Same as scenario 2, except you yourself are an illegal street fighter. It just so happens that your next opponent in your next match was your own best friend, Max, who never mention that he was an illegal street fighter, nor did you mention that you do illegal matches as well. You...?

|Scenario 4|
Make one up