"No it's fine like that."

Brandon: Next Morning

It was just Zion and I. The others went to get breakfast from iHop.

"You good?" I asked as Zion stared at the floor intensely.

"Nah. Still into Jewel," he replied looking up at me.

"She's into you too. She just needs to heal and clear her head. And dude... don't push it. I know Edwin is still hurting as well," I warned and he nodded.

"How's Rose and you going?" He asked.

"I don't even know. We didn't speak for that whole month. And my head has been in a wrap to be honest," I replied.

"Why? I thought you guys would've gotten together already," he said curiously.

"Just.. my dads death took a toll on me. And Angie-"

"What the fuck did you do?" He hissed.

"You need to calm down I'm not Edwin."

"Alright alright im sorry. Speak," he sighed rolling his eyes and leaning back in his chair.

"She told me she was in love with me and a week later I went to a party-"

My phone began to ring and I sighed. Speak of the devil.

Me: Hello?

Angie: we need to talk

Me: No

I hung up the phone instantly and rubbed my eyes. Zion raised his eyebrows at me and I groaned loudly.

"Dude I'm so fucked," I sighed covering my face.

"I know... you just cursed," he replied leaning forward. "What happened?"

The boys walked through the door with bags of food and I quickly fake smiled.

"We has arrived!" Austin yelled.

"Dude we got so much food we couldn't choose," Nick laughed.

"I got the cashier's number," Edwin smirked and we all laughed.

"Atta boy," Zion laughed as they high fived each other. Well that's not weird.

All of our phones vibrated and we all exchanged glances. The room fell silent. We all knew what that meant and it's been so long since it's happened. I already felt nerves.

We all went on our phones and I heard a gasp come from Austin's mouth. Oh no.

Unknown: Prettymuch.... pretty.... daddies?

Rose: Zion what did you do?

Zion: HOLD UP WHY IT GOTTA BE ME?!

Nick: let's be serious... if it's anyone... it's you

Austin: honestly 🙄

Edwin: I don't wanna say anything 😭

Jewel: You're not dead ass right now...

Zion: YEO YALL CAN SMD BECAUSE IT AINT ME

Jewel: then who tf is it

Nick: Damn Zion your chances worsen 😭

Austin: ^

Edwin: well...

Unknown: there's three baby secrets 🧐 with three separate guys. Who's getting exposed first? And you three KNOW it's you. Don't play 😂

Austin: Oh shit y'all screwed.... I can say that cuz I know I havent hit anyone in a minute so... this is a BENZ problem

Jewel: Brandon...? Where is he?

I stared at my phone and I began shaking. No way. No way! NO WAY!

"B what's going on?" Nick asked and I looked at all the guys. They all were staring at me.

My phone began ringing and my heart fell even more.

Me: Hey

Rose: Why aren't you answering the chat?

I stood quiet. I couldn't bring myself to talk or think clearly.

Rose: Brandon.... is it recent?

Brandon: I... I got to make a phone call.

I quickly hung up on her and Zion stood up saying, "Was that Rose?"

I nodded slowly and the doorbell rang. Austin got up and went to open the door. After several moments he walked back in with Angie who currently had tears streaming down her face. I covered my mouth and I felt my eyes watering.

"Brandon I'm sorry-" she spat immediately crying.

"What did you do?"