A little change

Hi guys ouo""" so I had a request, and this chapter is Gonna be a little different. Instead of the journel point of view, this will be..Whatta call it? Real life view. Like in colors of a garden and stuff ouo"""

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The soft sound of rain awakened me, the soft pitter, patter sounds of it hitting the window reaching my ears. I blinked, opening my green eyes. The sky was dark and cloudy, and distant thunder could be heard in the distance.

I sat up, ignoring the tired calls my limbs were giving. Stretching, I stood up, walking over to the raindropped window. Opening it, I felt a rush of cold air hit my face. I shivered, then smiled, feeling the small raindrops hit my face.

"Brother will have a fit if I keep this open, so much for enjoying a rainy day." I closed the window, muttering to myself. I walked over to my wooden dresser, opening the second drawer. "What to wear today..." I picked through it, examining each piece of clothing carefully.

After about thirty minutes, I finally settled on a white, green, striped long sleeved shirt and a light green skirt. Slipping the articles of clothing on, I stepped into a pair of black sandals. I then walked back to the window, twirling a piece of my blonde hair with a finger.

"It's the quickest way, I'm sure Britian won't mind." I opened the window, feeling the wind once more. I slowly climbed through it, stepping onto the rain slicked roof. I held out my hand, watching tiny droplets form on it. Pulling it back, I walked across the roof, heading toward the edge.

Peeking down, I saw that it wasn't too high, and that I could safely jump down. Climbing down so that I was only hanging on with my hands, I let go and fell into a patch of bushes. Sticking my head out of the leaves, I picked at my hair, pulling out a few stray leaves.

Pushing the bushes aside so I could walk freely out of them, I walked through the front door. Eyeing the stairs and kitchen, I sighed in relief. "It seems Britian hasn't woken up yet. Thats good. I can make breakfast for once and we can finally eat edible food."

I walked into the kitchen, the white and black tiles floor reflecting the light as I turned it on. Opening up a cabinet, I grabbed the red box of pancake batter. Setting it down on the green marbled counter, I opened the large, white fridge in the back of the kitchen.

Grabbing a few eggs, a pack of bacon, and a jug of milk, I closed the fridge, setting the said items on counter along with the pancake batter. I then opened a small cabinet by the stove, grabbing a plaid, blue bowl. Opening the box of batter, I poured it into the bowl.

After doing what needed to be done to done batter, I poured it onto a pan, each time in a full circle. "Hm...Sealand doesn't like his plain..." Grabbing a bag of chocolate chips from the cupboard, I sprinkled a few on some of the cooking pancakes.

I grabbed another pan, laying it on the stove. Opening the packet of cold, raw bacon, I layed a few strips on the pan, hearing the satisfying sound of sizzling. Grabbing yet another pan, I cracked some of the eggs, watching the yellow yolk slide out of its white shell, landing on the sizzling, hot pan below.

Leaving the food to cook, I peeked out of the kitchen, looking around. "Britian should be up...but I've heard no sound from the stairs." Heading back into the kitchen, I finished cooking, grabbing a set of yellow, green plates. Laying an even amount of food on each plate, 4 strips of bacon, 2 pancakes, and 1 egg each, I decided to head upstairs to see what was taking my two brothers so long.

I walked up the dark, green stairs silently, my hand sliding over the black railing that sided the stairs. As my youngest brothers room was nearest, I naturally went to that one first. Knocking on the pale, blue door, I heard muffled speaking, and the shifting of something heavy.