Chapter 2

"Let's head home I'm getting hungry!" Akio would jump down from the tree and would start running home. Kito stood up and would start running after his brother.

A normal day for the Daiki Family would consist of waking up at 6, eat breakfast, train till noon, then eating and then resting a bit. Then yet another couple of hours of training up to 10 were they would sleep. So Akio and Kito would have had a lot of experience with fighting and became very strong after just a short time.

Akio loved his bigger brother and his bigger brother adored him and did not enjoy hitting his little brother which was Kito's biggest flaw. But Akio loved training with his bigger brother and did not hitting him but he would never hit his bigger brother with full strength. They both never fight using full strength cause they know for a fact that one of them will get hurt bad if they do. And another thing Akio loved his his mother which he loved more than his brother and would do anything for his mother. Akio never knew his father only heard stories about him from his mother and Kito but mainly Kito. Kito despised his father for not being in Akios life one bit. He thought his father was a terrible person. And his father was a terrible person.

Akio was sleeping restfully when he heard a scream of pain come from the hallway that filled the house. He quickly picked his 8 year old body up and ran to grab his kunai when he noticed that there was a note on his door that he did not read. He picked up his kunai and ran straight to where the scream was heard from. His mothers room. He slammed the door open and watched in horror as his brother dug a katana into his mother's back and blood splattered on Akios face. Akio dropped to his knees and he held his mother's face.

"Mother.." he sobbed and he started to cry silently.

"Aki.." his mother coughed blood. "I'm so proud of you and your brother.."