Part 1 Prologue

At eight years old the princess of China was sent to live with her aunt and uncle in Paris. At nine she skipped a grade. At ten she gained her powers and marks. At thirteen she became a superhero and found one of her soulmates. At fourteen she meets her other soulmate and both become heroes themselves. At fifteen they all start dating each other. At sixteen her twin brother shows up at her school to watch her until the month of her coronation.

At eight the princess of Spain was a wild child. At nine she ran up and down the hallways causing pranks to go off. At ten she gained powers and marks. At fourteen she met a soulmate. At fifteen she met the other and they started dating as well as becoming heroes themselves. At sixteen someone turns up at the school claiming to be one of her soulmate's twin.

At eight a girl started to fence in competitions. At nine she won her first tournament. At ten she got her powers and marks. At thirteen she started trying to convince her parents to let her go to a normal school. At fourteen she was still trying to convince them. At fifteen she met both and they started dating. At sixteen she starts going to the same school as her soulmates.

At eight a boy starts modeling. At nine he wants to go to school. At ten he gets powers and mark. At thirteen his mother disappears and his father turns cold. At fourteen he finally goes to school, becomes a superhero, and meets his soulmate. At fifteen he gains a new best friend. At sixteen he learns that the princess of China will be returning home for her coronation.

At eight a boy makes his first mixtape. At nine he wants to DJ. At ten he loves his powers and mark. At thirteen he feels a disturbance with his soulmate. At fourteen he meets his soulmate. At fifteen they start dating. At sixteen he becomes a hero.

At eight a little girl is still crying over the loss of her mother. At nine she doesn't care anymore. At ten she gets her mark and powers. At thirteen she gets worse. At fourteen her bestie is coming to school. At fifteen she apologies for everything she has done and is accepted. At sixteen she is protective of her friends.

At eight a girl was comforting her best friend. At nine she is the only anchor in her bestie's life. At ten she gets her power and mark. At thirteen she is more a slave than anything. At fourteen she only agrees with no more opinion of her own. At fifteen her bestie apologizes for everything and they start to date. At sixteen she has more friends than ever before.