Superboy POV

September 12, 2016

I sighed, sitting on my bed. I looked over at my nightstand where I had a few pictures sitting. I picked one up and looked at it. Wolf, who had been lying on the floor, got up to look at the picture as well. It was a picture of the two of us with (y/n).

It was one of the days that the Team had decided to go to the beach together. Batgirl had been taking pictures throughout the day and managed to snap one of the three of us. (y/n) had jumped onto my back, taking me by surprise. Wolf had been swimming by my side and had greeted (y/n) by trying to lick her cheek. Instead, he had accidently knocked us into the water.

I smiled slightly at the memory before putting the picture back down. (y/n) had been gone from the Team for over two years. I missed her a lot. The only people who ever hear from her are Artemis, Nightwing, and Kaldur. No one else. No one had any idea where she went.

I looked down at Wolf and rubbed his head before standing up. Wolf followed me out of the room and towards the lounge, where I knew Artemis would probably be. Sure enough, I found Artemis watching Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, and Impulse play a video game.

"Artemis?" I said, getting her attention. She turned her head to look at me. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure thing, Conner." We walked out of the lounge and towards the balcony that overlooked the greenhouse. "So, what's up?"

"Have you heard from (y/n)?" I asked. "She's been gone from the Team for two years and no one's heard from her."

Artemis smiled a little. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"(y/n) is doing just fine, Conner. Don't worry. After being captured and experimented on by CADMUS, she just needed a break. Some time to clear her head. I'm sure she'll come back at some point, we're just not sure when. If I hear anything from her, I'll make sure to tell you."

"Thanks, Artemis."

"You're welcome, Conner."