(y/n) POV

August 25, 2014

"Batgirl," I said, "have you seen Aqualad or Nightwing?"

"Last time I saw them, they were sparring."

"Thanks."

I quickly walked out of the room, heading straight towards the mission room. Sure enough, there they were, launching and blocking attacks. Kaldur saw me walking towards them and stopped fighting, offering me a slight smile. Dick looked at him confused before looking in my direction. He also smiled at me.

"Hello, (y/n)," Aqualad greeted.

"Hey, Kaldur. Is this a bad time?"

The Atlantean looked at Nightwing for confirmation.

"Not at all," Dick said. I stepped closer to them, shaking a little in anticipation. "Is something wrong?"

"I'm not sure," I sighed. "Something's been... off lately."

"What do you mean?"

I sighed, mentally preparing myself for the awkwardness ahead of me.

"I've missed my last two cycles," I said, only loud enough for them to hear. "I'm pregnant." I watched my friends' eyes widen. "I believe it has something to do with what CADMUS did to me."

"Are you sure?" Kaldur asked.

"I took the test this morning."

"And?"

"Positive."

"Staying with the Team is out of the question," Kaldur said after a few minutes. "It will be far too dangerous for you and your child."

"Agreed. And in a few months, you won't be able to do much in your condition."

I nodded.

"So what do you two propose I do?" I asked.

"I'm sure Batman can help us find an apartment for you to stay in once we tell him what's up."

"What then? I'm still apart of the Team. What do we tell them?"

"You can take a leave from the Team, (y/n)," Kaldur stated. "As of why, we can leave that a secret until you wish to tell the others."

"Should we go tell Batman?"

"Yes. Once he has found a place for you to stay, Dick and I can help you move in."

I smiled in relief.

"Thanks, guys. You two are the best."

"We don't want anything happening to you," Dick replied with a smile. "You're like a sister to us."

"And you two are like the brothers I never had. Now, let's go find the Bat."