1 - Finally!

This is a very short thing I wrote for a writing prompt on the TAFF group on Facebook. Enjoy. <3

***

  " Don't do that! " hissed Marc as they were moving towards their 'victim'. Brandon was determined to get this dealt with pronto. Marc wasn't as positive as his brother about the ramifications of what they were about to do. Raven and Axel were on Brandon's side in this particular situation. Corey was torn. He thought she was cute, despite um... the nasty attitude.

" Do you really want to keep her, Marc? "

" Well... "

" See? You're not even sure you can take more shit from her. I know I don't! "

That was a good point. He didn't have any time to ponder on it, though, as they have reached their possible savior. Blake looked a little skeptical as he kept glancing at her. She was putting up quite a fight with Raven. The Russian didn't look perturbed at all by how violent she was with him, either with her movements or sounds she made in frustration.

" So, you brought her here because...? "

" She's a peace offering. We give her to you and we have the peace, " said Raven, pushing her a little in Blake's direction.

" She eats everything! "

Blake did not hesitate and took her in his arms. Finally, she would be his!

" You love her, don't you? " Axel asked him, relief in his voice.

Was it that obvious?

" Of course, I love Benny the goat. You can tell your beast I will take great care of her. "

***