Curse Twenty Seven: Façade

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Once the Second Wave occured, the Clairvoyant of Apollo would be awakened."

Parehas kami nina Austin at Claude na napatingin kay Archilliah.

"The life of Clairvoyant is very important for the Apollo. You need to make sure that she will be safe, mio caro."

Napakunot ako ng noo. Hindi ko maintindihan si Mamma. Ano ang ibig sabihin niya na mahalaga si Clairvoyant sa Apollo. There's a hidden story behind her passage.

"You need to make sure that he or she won't be on the side of the enemy as he or she might be used since that person can foresee of what will happen in the future." Patuloy pa ni Mamma.

"I'm getting goosebumps." Rinig kong komento ni Austin sa aking tabi.

"Once the Clairvoyant has been awakened, her first vision would be the most important above of all her upcoming glimpse of the future."

Napalunok ako sa narinig nito at mahigpit kong hinawakan ang kamay ni Archilliah. Nagkatinginan kaming dalawa at tila nakuha ko na kaagad ang sagot sa unang tanong na pumasok sa akin nang marinig ko ang ibinalita ni Mamma. The way Archilliah crumpled her forehead that means, the vision of what my Mamma was talking about haven't happening yet or it did but she couldn't remember.

"Tell us what's your first vision, Kiddo." Utos ni Austin kay Archilliah na kapwa ko ring sabik malaman kung ano iyon.

Archilliah nervously shook her head a couple of times to answer our question.

"I-I d-don't remember..." Archilliah said. As expected. I'm pretty sure that the one she told me before was not her first vision.

"Imposible na hindi mo matatandaan ang unang vision mo." Ramdam ko sa tono ni Austin ang kaunting gigil nito sa sinagot ng dalaga.

"Austin," saway ko sa binata. It's not the right time for us to talk about that. I gave him a warning glare.

"But the Apollo would protect the first vision..." pare-parehas muli kaming napatingin sa video nang tila nasagot ang tanong naming lahat. "... Apollo has this defense mechanism to what's important especially with its Clairvoyant. That's why I need you to protect her and know what's the first vision that had occurred."

I sighed vehemently.

I never thought that the list that I'm expecting would be the list of people that I need to protect. Now, I'm afraid how to deal with this. This is such a huge task and responsibility that I need to carry along.

The video stopped right there. The holographic video has ended and it left us stunned from what we just watched.

"It's already gone." Austin stated when he tried to maneuver the cylinder piece. "It seems like, it was only created for you to be watched and it will be disappeared once done."

I nodded agreeing.

"I never thought that this is happening to my life." Rinig kong wika ni Archilliah habang nakatingin siya sa kanyang magkabilang palad. "I will never have a normal life then."

I automatically hugged her. I know what she's feeling right now. The glee that she had when she saw on her vision that there's a cure on her abnormality has gone already and only left by sorrow and agony.

"May gamot ba talaga para maging normal uli ako?" Archilliah asked but most likely I know that she's asking herself because neither do I know if there is a medication for us to be normal again.

"What's important right now is that we need you to be safe." I commented while I'm caressing her hair. "I know that you already missed your parents but if you being here will the better choice for you then you should stick with that and live."