The Time of Angels - Two

Start from the beginning

"Yes, we are." River nodded looking at the Doctor and the Stone who both looked up for a moment.

"Sorry, what?" The Doctor frowned.

"Talking about you."

"I wasn't listening." The Doctor shrugged. "I'm busy."

"Ah. The other way up." She smirked at the device in the Doctors hands. The Stone slowly shook her head and flipped the device up the other way while.

"Yeah." He slowly nodded.

"You're related to her." Amy whispered remembering what the curly blonde said to the other blonde earlier while watching the Stone who looked up for a moment, frowned at the rocky wall then looked back at the device in the Doctors hands.

"Oh, Amy, Amy, Amy." River laughed. "This is the Stone we're talking about." She slowly shook her head. "Do you really think it could be anything that simple?"

"Yep." Amy nodded.

"You're good." River grinned at Amy. "I'm not saying you're right, but you are very good." She nodded looking amused.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Time Lords, Amy and River hear gunfire from where they were looking at the small device, the Doctor grabbed the Stones hand and they both ran back to see a young cleric has shot a statue. "Sorry, sorry." He shakily apologised. "I thought.... I thought it looked at me."

"We know what the Angel looks like." Octavian said in a slightly harsh tone. "Is that the Angel?"

"No, sir."

"No, sir, it is not. According to the Doctor and the Stone, we are facing an enemy of unknowable power and infinite evil, so it would be good, it would be very good, if we could all remain calm in the presence of decor."

"What's your name?" The Stone raised a brow.

"Bob, ma'am."

"Ah, that's a great name. I love the name Bob." I grinned.

"It's a Sacred Name." Octavian cut in. "We all have Sacred Names. They're given to us in the service of the Church."

"Sacred Bob." The Stone hummed. "I would say more like Scared Bob now, eh?"

"Yes, ma'am." He quickly nodded.

"Ah, good. Scared keeps you on your toes. Very fast." She nodded. "Anyone in this room who isn't scared is stupid." She informed slightly glaring at Octavian. "Carry on."

"Well then." The Doctor whispered to her. "You set him in his place."

"Well he was practically walking all over the poor man telling him to not be scared." She replied glancing up at him.

The Doctor grinned at her kissing the Stones cheek.

"We'll be moving into the maze in two minutes. You stay with Christian and Angelo." Octavian informed Bob. "Guard the approach."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Isn't there a chance this lot's just going to collapse?" Amy asked eyeing the roof of the maze area. "There's a whole ship up there."

"Incredible builders, the Aplans." River nodded.

"Had dinner with their Chief Architect once." The Doctor nodded. "Two heads are better than one."

"What, you mean you helped him?" Amy asked.

"No, he means had two heads." The Stone explained shaking her head.