Important Note:

To all the readers,

I decided that to make the book more engaging, I will revise or more likely revamp it, to improve the storyline.

Vampire High is very special to me, for this is my very first story here in wattpad the moment I joined in this community and I didn't expected that someone will try read it. I just wrote it because of my obssesion in vampires and dark fantasies. It may be looked cliché but it means a lot of me that many readers still liked it, the way it used to.

So, I decided to revise it and fix all the errors, plotholes, typos, wrong grammars and other stuffs that I've written. But I won't change the whole story. Vampire High will still be Vampire High, the Vampire High that we all loved. So if you ever find a little bit change in the storyline, it's because I added some details, and I changed how I wrote the story before for improvement.

So, Vampire High will have deleted chapters at the moment because of revising and I hope you understand. After these, the second book will also be revised.

Thank you for supporting and reading Vampire High, that means a lot to me.

And may you enjoy all my stories like how I used to enjoy writing them.

Thank you very much,

midnightangelixx