twelve

(smut, non-penetrative)

* ੈ♡‧+ ̊

"i may be a little in love with you too, seokie," yoongi declares. he clambers into hoseok's lap, and hoseok is suddenly aware of how close their faces are from each other. "i really like you, hoseok. now please, kiss me."

hoseok smiles before closing the gap between them. his mouth hovers over yoongi's, hot breaths intermingling. "y'sure you wanna do this?" he whispers. yoongi's eyes flutter shut and he tips his head down to brush his lips against hoseok for a second. tease.

"i do," yoongi says against hoseok's lips.

"and if you want me to stop, tell me so, okay?"

yoongi lets out an affirmative hum before wrapping his arms around hoseok's neck, forearms resting on his shoulders. "seokie, 's just a kiss and i want it. i want you."

...and that's when hoseok gently cradles yoongi's face with his hands and dives for it. slots his lips against yoongi's and finds out they're a perfect fit.

yoongi, hoseok finds out, tastes like peach lip balm (hoseok knows because he owns an identical one – wow, soulmates) and something even sweeter. maybe it's the wintermelon milk tea he always drinks. maybe it's yoongi himself, and the sweet sounds that come out of his mouth. nevertheless, hoseok kisses yoongi with fervor and drinks the tiny noises he makes from the back of his throat. he places one of his hands on yoongi's nape, the other on the dip of his spine, and pulls him closer as he deepens the kiss.

with yoongi pressed up against him, hoseok can feel yoongi's heart beating against his and it's fucking magical, he must say. call him crazy but he can almost feel their heartbeats syncing, hearing those booming dug-dug, dug-dug, dug-dug's become louder and hoseok figures that this, is one of the most thrilling experiences he's ever had in his life. he wants to kiss yoongi again, and again, and again and again. he has never felt so alive.

his thoughts come to a halt when he feels yoongi's hand tug in his hair, in which he groans in response to. he feels yoongi smirk against his lips and honestly, hoseok is so, so gone for him.

when they pull away from each other, the only sound in the room is their heavy panting. hoseok stares at yoongi. stares at his dark, dilated eyes clouded with lust. stares at his cheeks blotched cherry red. stares at his soft, soft lips shiny with slick. yoongi is bathing in the moonlight seeping through his window, looking more unreal than he already is and hoseok knows he's met an angel in person and he's sitting on his lap.

it wasn't clear who closed the gap between them. maybe it's the both of them gravitating towards each other like celestial bodies but they make out again. this time, it's hot and heavy and heady. unadulterated lust hangs through the air and they're entangled. meshed.

they continue making out for what feels like hours, never getting enough of each other. they make their  way into yoongi's bed with hoseok carrying yoongi, lips still melded, never detaching.

"you're—gonna—be—the—death—of—me," hoseok punctuates each word with a kiss that goes from yoongi's lips, then to the corner of his lips, then to his jaw, and down to the base of yoongi's throat. hoseok nips on yoongi's clavicles and marks his daisy petal skin evergreen.

yoongi tugs on the hem of hoseok's shirt. "off, off. i want them off," he rasps. hoseok laughs, raising his arms as he lets yoongi take off the offending material off his body. yoongi does the same to himself, throwing his pajama top off to god knows where.

hoseok lets yoongi's hands roam around his torso, realizing that yoongi has a thing for his abs when he spends a deliberate time running his pale fingertips across hoseok's abdomen.