Chapter 2

I finally made it to the academy! I ran in and saw most of the class was already there I took a seat right next to Hinata, she said "K-Kuki I t-thought you weren't g-going t-to c-come...." I said "Me and Kasai were up all night doing crap..." Hinata nodded then Iruka poofed in and said "Alright now we will begin your graduation test." Groans were hear and what not and they started call by last names so I'm right before Hinata, I was kind of nervous but not really I said "I hope we pass..." she looked at me and nodded in agreement, then kiba butted in and said "Hey isn't the test on your worst skill?" I smiled and said "Eyup!" he frowned and said "So why aren't you nervous?" I shrugged and said "Don't really care." He growled and said "How could you not care!?" I looked at him with a bored expression and said "Screw off mutt, my brain cells are starting to commit suicide the longer I talk to you." he growled and said "Atleast I don't eat rotten meat." I growled and said "Shut up I don't eat rotten meat you ass!!!" he sniffed and said "Then how come I came smell it." I sighed and said "Because Kasai killed something yesterday and left it there and then today went back to it and started to play with the carcass." he rolled his eyes and said "Sure...." sarcasm dripping from his voice I growled and stood up and brought my fist up to punch him but naruto ran over and grabbed my arm, I relaxed a little then kiba said the one thing no one should every say to a female member of my clan and especially me! "At least I'm not a weak little girl." I growled and ran at him and tackled him, I was on top of him holding him by the neck of his jacket, I yelled "YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" I brought my fist back to punch him he closed his eyes waiting for impact of my fist, I looked at him for a couple seconds he opened his eyes an looked at me in kind of shock, we stayed like that for a couple more seconds before naruto and Shikamaru ran over and pulled me off I growled and looked straight at him again, he was still looking at me, I then heard my name ad stood up and pulled out of naruto's and Shikamaru's grasp and walking into the other room. While I was walking I couldn't help but wonder why I didn't punch him, *sighs* Whatever if he ever makes a comment like that again he'll get what coming to him. I walked into the room and saw Iruka and Mizuki I growled, I did not like this guy he's always making snide comments toward me! Iruka said "Okay Kuki you just have to create two stable clones, that it." Mizuki said "If she came ever get the right hand sign." I growled and said "One time I did that and I never hear the end of it!!!" Iruka said "Kuki calm down." I growled and said "Your just gonna let that slide?!" he sighed while mizuki smirked I growled and said "Fine." I got in the stance and made the correct hand sign and got all my chakra that I could and made 30 clones, shock crossed Mizuki's face and his mouth dropped open I smirked Iruka said "Good job!" I smiled and said thank you while picking a neon green head band, before I left the room I looked at Mizuki and stuck my middle finger up to him he growled and I smirked before I went out side and sat on the swing along with all my clones disappearing, next should be Hinata, after a couple minutes she came out with her head band she came up to me and said "Y-you made I-it!!" I smiled and nodded then she went to her father and little sister. Next came out the mutt, he had a head band, great. He glanced at me and came over and said "They let you pass?" I shrugged and said "I guess I was just too sexy to say no to." he snorted and said "Yeah right, like that's the reason why." I shrugged and said "Believe what ever you want to." he said "So does that mean when I said you were weak was true?" I growled and was about to punch him but Shikamaru and choji came up behind me and tried to hold me back, I snarled at him and said "Why don't you shut the hell up you stupid mutt!!!" then his mother and sister came over his mother asked "Whoa what going on?" Shikamaru said "Kiba call Kuki weak and she's a member of the Haiena clan." his mother gasped and said "Kiba apologize right now!" he growled and looked down, his sister hit him up side the head and said "Say you sorry idiot!" He rubbed the back of his head and said "Fine! I'm sorry!" I stopped struggling and stood straight up and walked away, then he said "You must be a brat to your family." I stopped right where I was I turned back to face him fully his mother ad sister face palmed only the adults, Naruto, Hinata, and duck-ass knows what happened to my clan. I growled and walked up to him and grabbed his collaring said "Don't ever speak about my family ever again, you have no idea what happened, so shut the hell up." for once I didn't scream I had said it in a deathly calm voice scaring the living crap out of Hinata who had just came over. I stare him right in the eye for a couple seconds then threw him to the ground and walked to where I saw naruto he looked sad I noticed he didn't have a head band, he failed... I said "Naruto?" he looked at me and said "I fail kuki..." I sat on the ground and said "It's okay naruto...." he looked at me and asked "You got your head band?" I nodded and said "I was training last night and ran into a Jonin and he helped me." he nodded with a sigh then I heard two ladies talking one said "He's the only one who didn't graduate." another said "Good, who knows what would happen of a monster like him became a ninja." I growled then that other lady said "But That thing from the Haiena clan passed." the other sighed and said "Really they made that other monster a ninja?" I growled and stood up and walk over to where they were I said "You know me and naruto are people too, we have feelings too! and if anyone is a monster or a thing, it's you two, cause honestly I didn't know if you two were guys or girls." they looked offended I said "At first I thought you were the fathers." They had fire in there eyes I turned around and started walking but turned around and flipped them both off while walking backwards back to naruto. But when I got back to the swing he wasn't there, I sighed, I was going to get some ramen with him... Eh I'll just eat two bowls. I made my way to the ramen shop and sat down at a booth and the shop owners daughter came over and said "Hi Kuki! the usual?" I sighed and nodded she asked "Naruto not here with you?" I shook my head and she nodded and went off. I sat there thinking about what kiba said about family. He shouldn't call me out on something that he doesn't know about, I mean seriously he has no idea what I went through when Mizu kill our clan along with our parents, This is her fault! if I ever see her again! I'll kill her!! just then my ramen came to me I said thanks and the girl walked off and I began eating. After a while I looked out side and saw it was almost sun set, I have to go feed the rest of the hyenas. I payed for my food and started to walk to my home where no one is waiting except the animals... aye at least I have then right?. As soon as I got home I got a bunch of raw meat and fed each of the hyenas then fed Kasai. My clan compound was always spooky to other people there was constant fog in the compound and everything was worn down, after Mizu was done here it looked like it was abandoned I sighed and kept walking forward, past everything that was covered in a thick layer of dust. except for my house which was a mansion and looked clean and well kept. I went to my room and changed into my night clothes and laid down on the big king size bed in the master be room. alone.....