♡8♡

I miss him...

I miss his smile, his smell, his everything..

I miss everything about him.

In short I miss my BOYFRIEND.

It feels so good to finally call him MINE.

I look at the time, it's 6:30 am. He's probably asleep and tired from the long flight. I wanna be with him already.

It's my first day of work so I'd better not be late today or my boss is gonna scold at me at my very fist day. I took a shower and look for a good outfit to wear.

 I took a shower and look for a good outfit to wear

I put a little make up on for me to look good. I checked the time it's 7:30. The office is just 15 mins away so I probably won't be late. As I finished everything, I pick up my bag and run, not forgeting to lock the door behind me.

I arrived 10 mins early in the office. I saw Mr. Chae on his normal black suit. Just like any other CEO could wear.

"G-Goodmorning Mr. Chae" I greeted. I felt awkward in front of him because of you know. I really can't look at him in the eyes. He looks so freaking handsome in his expensive black designer suit.

"Oh! Goodmorning Ms. Y/N" He greeted back. " Did not expect thay you'd be this early."  He said. I forrowed my eyebrows and look at the time.

It's almost 8 o'clock what is he talking about?

"Come with me in my office now. I have something to tell you." He added and start walking with his secretary Ms. Hyori.

"Y-yes Sir." I said and run after them.

"Good luck" Ms. Hyori whisppered and winks at me leaving me in the state of curiosity.

Silence filled the elevator. It was actually a comfortable silence. The elevator stops on the second floor. I was wondering who would it come in with us. But my eyes widened when Ms. Hyori walked out the elevator leaving me and Mr. Chae inside.

My throat suddenly turns dry as I gulp the nervousness in my system. Ms. Hyori bowed down to Mr. Chae before the elevater door closes. Mr. Chae nods and starts pressing the botton inside.

The awkwardness and the tension in the elevator increases, cold sweats are forming on my forhead.

I can't see his reaction. What was he thinking? What am I going to do? Should I relax? Or what?

I cleared my throught as the tension inside the elevator encreasing and encreasing. I can't freaking breath.

The elevator starts shaking and the the lights start blinking as well.

"Shit" He curses. He looks at me and held both of my shoulders.

"Y/N are you okay?" He asked as concern was written all over his face.