New Hadoi Ref-Sheet

info (warning, it's a lot and is very confusing):

Name: Hadelyn Wyelli
Nickname(s): Hads/Hadoi
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Panromantic Asexual
Age: 15 (as of the beginning of T.F.O.U.)
Height: 5'5" (as of the beginning of T.F.O.U.)
Birthday: March 14th
Species: Human/Time Drifter
Classification: Timeline Anomaly

Dislikes: Sleeping, Disorganization, Relying on other people (she likes to think of herself as independent, but most of the time she really isn't), dealing with everyone's bs

Likes: Aalish's Mac n' Cheese, Books, Rainy Weather, The Outdoors, Painting, Playing Guitar, Tinkering

Strengths: (as of T.F.O.U.)
•Very level-headed, an is often a voice of reason
•Has the ability to breath fire (the ability is inherited from her aunt, who she does not know, so she tries to not use this ability often)
•Has the ability to become one singular being with Aalish due to a failed experiment; fusion
•Wakes up in the next timeline after dying instead of being transported to the Dead World for reasons she doesn't know. This is technically a disadvantage, however, as when she dies the timeline resets and continues on with no one knowing of or remembering her existence there in the first place (so technically immortal?)*
•High pain tolerance*
•Is able to make weak weaponry from light*

Weaknesses:
•Because the light weaponry is weak, they don't do too good in combat unless they are being used to distract the enemy.
•Doesn't heal by herself when injured; she'll simply bleed out until the wound is manually sewn up or healed with magic.
•Because she doesn't have human blood, transfusions are very difficult to perform on her when needed.
•Because of her pain tolerance, it's hard for her to know when she's injured at a critical level.
•She tends to overthink many things and is overly cautious, causing her difficulty when in need of making quick decisions.
•She is usually killed at a young age (mainly by TTH, who currently resides within her best friend, Aalish)
•Due to persistent nightmares and fears, she finds it difficult to sleep, leading to her lacking sleep and often being drained of energy.

Personality:
Hadelyn is a very level-headed person but is also very stubborn. She's constantly riddled with anxiety and finds it difficult to trust people, though she still is open to giving people a chance by keeping watch on them for suspicious behavior. When she opens up, however, many find that she is fairly warm-hearted despite her seemingly cold image, and loves enjoying the little moments. She is a very strategic thinker and constantly thinks through each plan she makes, leading her to be prepared most of the time during battle. Also despite her cold image, she is very empathetic. She prefers mercy over justice and has high morals, often believing in second chances and redemption.

-Lawful Good

Backstory:
Found injured in the remains of an ancient arena, Hadelyn was brought to a Lab for recovery and questioning. It was there that she was treated for her injuries - many of which she had, and now bares scars for all over her back, chest, and on her right leg - and kept for rehabilitation. With the impending war of clans in the outside world, she is forced into experimentation in order to become the ideal magic-wielding soldier with many other children, when she meets a little girl by the name of Tabitha. She and Tabitha become close, and the two are soon moved into another project at the lab. With the failed project and the death of Tabitha as well as the pressure of war, Hadelyn soon makes it her goal to escape the lab - a goal accomplished 3 years later. When she does so, she meets her first friend of the outside world, Aalish. As the two become close, Hadelyn and Aalish slowly dig up the past to find that their meeting was not a mere coincidence and that both are in extreme danger. 

Fun facts:
-left-handed ambidextrous
-is actively hunted by TTH
-is actually pretty smart academics wise
-cannot dance for her life

-Link to canon voice (and awesome Undertale comic-dub) at the top-

Tell me what you guys think if you're interested :V

Later Taters-