Contest Entry (kinda :V)

dacatnextdoor14

dacatnextdoor14

I guess I'll enter this in the contest. I mean, I doubt I'll get any of the places, so I won't have to worry about giving you my address or a P.O. box. XD

Sorry for the picture being shiny, I don't have any ink pens and had to use plain graphite. Anyways, hope you like it!

And now, as promised, your guys' questions are gonna be answered!

I was asked to do the following questions last chapter:

1, 12, 16, 20, 24, 29, and 39.
Here are the answers!

1.) I am actually a questioning asexual.

12.) Haha, I haven't had a breakup yet.

...I haven't been in a relationship either. v(·<·)v

16.) My favorite song as of the moment is "Sincerely Me," from the musical Dear Evan Hanson.

20.) Butter Pecan, with Mint Chocolate Chip running in second, and Cookie Dough in third.

24.) I will love you if . . . you don't eat me.

. . . *cough* BUB- *cough*

29.) I have so many you guys XD

Okay, um, I guess one of them is from the fifth grade. You see, back then in the spring I suffered from severe allergies and couldn't sit down for five minutes without having to get up to sneeze or blow my nose.
     One day, I couldn't hold in my sneeze, so I sneezed into the crook of my arm, only for my snot - dear got I'm laughing so hard while I write this XD - to get all over my arm. The girl next to me glared and me, and then said, "Ew, Snot-Rocket!" and then watched me with freaking falcon vision - the rest of the class watching now too - while I got up to go blow my nose.

I stayed next to the tissue box at the back of the class for the rest of the period.

39.) I'm really good at being annoying and having low self-esteem.

Like, I would love to chat more with people online, especially popular artists on here, and usually I spark up a good conversation or two. But then, when I'm like, "wow, it'd be nice to have another conversation with them" I have to tell myself "no, stop it, you're annoying af, you aren't cool, and they don't look at you like a friend. Talking to them would just make you look like an idiot and make them feel pressured into conversation."
So I just kinda sit there. It's also why I don't make requests for art to big people like dacatnextdoor14 and SilentArt when they open them.

This isn't me putting people on a pedestal, either. Over the course of the past two years, I've developed this mentality that makes me naturally put myself below others. It also isn't "oh, I'm completely worthless, everyone is better than me," it's simply that I've learned that I don't meet most people's standards, or rather my view of their standards. It's just hard for me to imagine myself there. Don't worry though - not like anyone really would though, I'm just some random person on the internet - I'm working on it.

Eheh.

*slowly dies inside*

Anyways, on a lighter note, just because the questions have been answered that does not mean you don't have to stop asking! Continue picking question numbers, and as long as they keep coming I'll be sure to answer them in each chapter!