A question. (Part 1)

It has been 2 weeks since Zane and Cyrus Borg built Pixal a new body. Pixal was exactly the same as she was before but she had a few upgrades. She was still powered by half of Zane's old heart.

Zane was on the Destiny's bounty looking over Ninjago City. His eyes stopped wondering when he saw Borg Industries. He had missed Pixal. Zane had not seen her in 3 days since she was busy helping Borg create new security droids. Zane thought for a second before getting interrupted by Kai.
"Hey Zane" Kai said while approaching the titanium droid.
"Hello Kai" Zane said not taking his eyes off Borg Industries.
Kai had noticed Zane staring off into the distance. He looked at what Zane was looking at and noticed it was Borg Industries.
"Thinking of your girlfriend?" Kai said smirking.
"Wha-what? N-no.." Zane stuttered. Kai looked at Zane.
"Ok, yes. I'm thinking about Pixal. It's hard..I have not seen her in 3 days and I miss her.."
Zane said with a slight blush on his face. (yes, in my story Zane and Pixal can blush)
"Well if you miss her so much, go visit her. Ask her out on a date or something" Kai said as he leaned over the side of he Bounty.
"I guess your right." Zane said as he started walking away from the side of the Bounty.
"You should ask Skylor out on a date as well. If you love her so much why haven't you been in contact with her?" Zane asked while  walking away leaving Kai leaning against the side of the Bounty. Kai was a crimson red and was looking at Chen's noodle house.

Zane arrived at the front of Borg Industries. He walked inside and headed to the elevator. Once inside he pressed the 100th floor button. As the elevator started to go up, he started to feel a little dizzy. Even thought he has been with Pixal for a long time, most of it was when she was in his head.

The elevator opened and Zane walked out to see Pixal and Cyrus sitting at Cyrus's desk with security droid blueprints.
"Hello Cyrus, Pixal." Zane said as he walked towards the two.
They both looked up when they saw Zane.
"Zane!" Pixal yelled as she ran up to Zane and gave him a big hug.
"Hello snowflake" Zane said while smiling.
"Hello Zane, it's nice to see you. It feels like it has been forever" Cyrus said as he rolled over to Zane.
"Oh, Cyrus can I speak with you?" Zane asked as he started to walk to the opposite side of the room.
"Certainly, Pixal can you check over the designs for the droids?" Cyrus asked.
"Alright" Pixal said.

"What did you need to talk about Zane?" asked Cyrus. Zane started to blush and Cyrus noticed.
"I-I wanted to kn-know if I could ask out P-Pixal.." Zane said as now his entire face was red. Pixal seemed to notice Zane.
"He looks adorable when he blushes" Pixal said in her mind.
"Of course Zane! I'll give Pixal the rest of today off as well tomorrow, just in case you two stay out late." Cyrus said rolling over to his desk. Zane walked over to Pixal.
"H-Hey Pixal would you like to go o-on a d-date with me?" Zane asked nervously.
Pixal walked closer to Zane and kissed his cheek.
"Of course" Pixal said with a light purple blush on her face.
"Ok I'll be back in an hour to pick you up..will you be ready by then?" Zane asked Pixal.
"Yes" Pixal answered.

Second part coming out when I can.
This is so cringeworthy my god.
I am a huge Pixane, Kailor, Jaya, Lloyrumi(is this how you spell it??) shipper so most of my stories will have it.
Ok bye.