Chapter 2

"Don't run off with some me wanna be." I said to Denzel. We were standing near my gate waiting for my flight to be announced.

"Never. No one could compete with you." He said. He was holding me in his warm embrace. I never wanted to leave it. Everyone had tried to convince management that they should let Denzel come with me, but they wouldn't have it.

"I have something for you." He said. We separated so that he could get the present.

"I have something for you too. But you go first." I told him. I grabbed the envelope and held it in my hands. He handed me a small box. I opened it to find the most stunning ring ever.

"I'm not proposing yet. It's just a promise ring, unless you want it to be an engagement ring." He said.

"Dez..... it's beautiful." I said. He took the box and helped me put the ring on my left ring finger. I hugged him as tight as I could and my eyes started to tear up.

"If you cry, I'm going to cry and that's going to be bad

"If you cry, I'm going to cry and that's going to be bad." I said.

"FLIGHT 103 TO SYDNEY AUSTRALIA BOARDING NOW." A voice came over the intercom.

"I love you. Don't forget me." He said pulling me into another hug.

"I love you more. And I could never forget those tiny ears and those eyes." I told him. He kissed me deeply one last time. I handed him the envelope then boarded the plane, looking back one last time before stepping into the unknown. I was on my phone in first class most of the time texting Indigo and the rest of the girls over our group chat.

(R-Rose, I- Indigo, Ra- Ramona, S- Sylvia, Iris, B- Briar, C- Charity)

R- Guys, I'm on the plane, they just barely let us get on our phones again

I- How did Denzel react?

R- He cried and it made me cry

ALL- AAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!

R- Am I doing the right thing?

B- Of course you are!

S- He wouldn't dare run away with someone!

Ra- He isn't as stupid as we had once thought!

Iris- He'll find you once the time is right....

B- We're your best friends, he wouldn't dare do anything else because if he does......

C- I'll hurt him!

I- Maybe not that far.....

B- At least a good scare😈

R- Briar! Charity!

B & C- Yes?

R- I would appreciate it if I had a boyfriend to come home to!

I- Don't worry, the rest of us will protect him as much as possible!

I laughed at the conversation that had started with what they would do. Charity and Briar were talking about how they would 'scare' Denzel. I just ignored them and the hostess above me tapped my shoulder.

"Ma'am, what can I get the cook to prepare you?" She asked. I looked at the menu looking at the prices and almost told her no.

"Is this involved in the flight? Or does it cost extra?" I asked her.

"Your first time flying first class?" She asked me.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked her. I looked at her name tag and saw the name Willow. Why does that sound so familiar?

"Kind of. Plus the meal is included and everything that I offer you is also. And I recommend the salmon." She said.

"Then I'll just trust your opinion on what to eat and drink!" I said putting the menu back where it was.

"I won't let you down ma'am." She said. We both laughed a little and she went back into the attendants station. I was sat in the very back all alone. They had under booked the plane so there wasn't a lot of people. I tried to figure out how to watch a movie when Willow came back up to me.

"Let me help you, and here's a pillow and a warm blanket." She said. She handed me a pillow and the blanket while she set it up to the main menu.

"Do you have to be anywhere? I would really appreciate some company, and I would like to get to know you a little better." I said coming up with a plan in my head.

"Everyone else is asleep, and I'm just in charge of first class. We've been in the air for about 1-1/2 hours now. Most people in first class fall asleep for a majority of the flight. This is a 15 hour flight and we go off of Sydney time. So we do dinner around 8pm then breakfast at about 8am then we land around 9am unless we have to make any stops along the way. But right now I have to make preparations for the dinner, but after I would love to keep you company." She said then walked off. When she was out of sight, I texted the boys.

(R- Rose, L- Luke, A- Ashton, C- Calum, M- Michael)

R- Who does not have a girlfriend out of you four?

L- Michael's the only one with a girlfriend

R- Really? Then I need to know all of your personalities

A- Why?

C- She's trying to get us on a dating website

R- Close but no cigar

M- Then why?

R- Can I have a personal assistant?

M- Why the hell do you want a personal assistant?

R- Because I met this hostess on the plane that I'm on and she's really nice and she reminds me of someone

A- Of who?

R- Someone that I used to know, her name sounds really familiar too

L- Okkkkkkk

C- Is she cute?

R- I'll send a photo of us together

Willow walked up right as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Your salmon and since you can legally drink in Sydney, White Pinot Noir wine to go with it. Let me put this cart away and grab some food for me and then we can watch a movie." She said and disappeared. She quickly appeared again and I went to the window seat and she sat down in the aisle seat. I gave her one on my earbuds and we started to watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi. We finished the movie and she had to clean up everyone's used dishes.

"Can we take a photo together?" I asked her when she got back from cleaning up everyone's dishes.

"Sure!" She said. I got my Snapchat open and put a filter with hearts floating around our heads on. I took the picture and saved it.

"You have to send that to me!" She said. We exchanged phones and I put myself in her contacts. I also added me to all of her socials. While there, I checked to see if she had a boyfriend which she did not.

Time to put the plan in motion!

I gave her her phone back and she gave me mine.

"I put my number in there also." I told her.

"I did the same for you." She said. We talked about ourselves until she had to go back to work.

"Get some rest! It's like 12am in LA right now, 3pm in Sydney. I'll wake you up when you have to decide on what to eat for breakfast." She said.

"Thanks Willow! Oh, I also have a business proposition for you. But we can talk about that later." I said. She looked at me confused but nodded and left. I reclined my seat back and cuddled up in the blanket. I sent the boys the picture before I fell into a deep slumber.