Look, I'm Still Around

Warning- major smut- it was bound to happen

PS. Get holy water😏😋

Me and Ethan had walked back to my place, after we had talked to Mr. Harris. Well Ethan was on my back the whole time, but same difference. Mr. Harris didn't seemed to mind if we left as long as my mother knew I was gone. So I had to briefly explained to my ma what had happened. She seemed pretty busy so she just said 'okay' before hanging up the phone.

Ethan shook in my close as we walked into the woods. I felt terrible that Ethan had to endure that. But what had happened got me thinking about what Felix had said.

"Well, if it isn't the pastel whore, coming back for more I see."

"This whore like it nice and deep, don't you little blue bean?"

Felix was a sick fucker, but I'd never thought he would stoop so low as rape. I shook my head clear as Ethan shivered in the wind, sending shivers in my back. I speed up my pace until we were at my cabin. Funny we were just here maybe an hour ago and are suddenly back. I unlocked the door and pushed it open letting the aroma of home elope my body. I breathed it in before setting Ethan down on his feet and closing the door. I rolled my finger through my hair and turned to Ethan. He still seemed pretty shook about Felix and Billy. I mean, I was used to Mark touching me. But I can't imagine some stranger touching me on my ass and crotch.

I approached Ethan slowly, looking down at his waist. I kneeled down about to lift it but looked up to Ethan for permission first. He hesitated for long moments but nodded for me to continue. I lifted the shirt to reveal long scratched and black bruises where Felix had grabbed him. I squinted at his stomach, which had red hand prints covering his belly. I signed before standing and heading towards the upstairs bathroom. I couldn't find words for how I felt. Anger, misery, even a bit of terror. I pushed my thoughts to the back of my mind as I pulled opened the mirror to grab some rubbing alcohol and some Neosporin to clean the "wounds" and some pain killers before returning the mirror to it's original position. I then rushed down the stairs into the kitchen to grab some cookies that mom had made last night to distract Ethan from his trama. I grabbed on from the plate and stuffed it into my mouth and chewed. Noticing the chocolate and sugar over coming my mouth I groaning in satisfactory.

When I returned to the living room,  Ethan had curled himself into a ball with his knees up to his chest and his arms around his legs. His tears were noticable from across the room with streaks lining his cheeks. I rushed to his side to began to rub his back in comfort. But Ethan began to ramble with his voice cracking as he scrambled to speak.

"This is why I can't have friends. I'm so worthless. Why would people want to be my friend?" He kept juggling his words and crying as he burried his face into his knees. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with Ethan, or more importantly what to do. My brain just clicked to anxiety attack and I scrambled to remember what my ma use to do with these attacks I use to have. So I acted on instict.

"Ethan look at me," he stopped but his breathing was abnormally heavy and he was panting hard.

"I want you to name five things you see." Ethan jerked his head to me trying to blink away his tears but more just seemed to be flooding in. I just looked at him as I blew into his eyes, helping the tears dry up. Not completely but enough to get Ethan to focus.

"U-Umm... I see your blue eyes. Y-Your plump lips," Ethan looked down at my lips before quickly turning his head to look around.

"T-The Tv, the DVD set, and Gizmo in the corner sleeping." He finished but his tears we're still littering his skin. So on pure instict I reached to grasp his cheek lightly and began to swipe the tears away with my thumb.