“Are you sure this is it” my sister asked me.

“No, I’m not” I said “but we have to do this”

Together we made our way to the giant men. According to my findings, this was the entrance of the Underground. As we came closer, one of the men stopped us.

“State your business” he said.

“We want to join a fight club. One where killing is allowed” I told him nervously.

“Go home kids, this is no place for you.”

“Please, we need to join” I said desperately.

“Let the kids in Zoren, it’s none of our concern why they’ve come here.” The other man said.

“But they are only children” Zoren said to his partner.

“I said let them in.” Zoren bowed his head and told us to follow him.

“The least I could do is to show you where it is” Zoren said “How old are you?”

“14, sir.” I answered. He scoffed and started mumbling under his breath

My sister and I followed him and were astonished by what we saw. This city was everything they said it was and more. I was too busy looking around the buildings and the streets that I did not noticed we arrived. We stopped in front a building but what captured my eye was the sign on top of the door; it read ‘Golden Fist’

“State your business Zoren” the man in front of the said.

“These girls wish to fight” Zoren told him. The man started to laugh loudly.

“That’s a good one Zoren. What does your wife say about you and young children?” he said “But I must say that you have good taste. Can I have them when you’re done?” he reached a hand out and brushed my hair out of my face. By then I was really scared, my face was white and I was shaking like a leaf. ”I’ll be gentle”

“Don’t touch her” my sister growled beside me pulling me behind her.

“What are you going to do kid, huh?” he smirked and grabbed my sister forcefully by the arm. “How about I start with you?”

Zoren stepped forward to stop the man but I held his arm and shook my head. This giant man had been very nice so far and my sister had to prove that she was admissible to fight. Jamie grasped the man’s forearm and with a rapid movement snapped it upward. We heard the crack and we saw the bone coming out of his elbow. The man screamed in pain as he fell to his knees.

“You bitch” he spat and lunged himself at my sister but he never made it. Zoren caught the guy by the waist and held him tight as he struggled to get out.

“Enough” a voice boomed. “Let him go Zoren” the British man said as he came into view. He snapped his fingers and three men dragged the screaming guy inside the building.

“Sorry about that, children. He will be good entertainment for the guest tonight. I am sorry but I was too curious about the commotion outside my bar that I had to come and see. And let me tell you I was very impressed in this fabulous encounter.”  He said to us. “Why don’t you both come in and explain to me why you are on my doorstep.” He motioned us go inside.

“ You may call me Cameron”   

-

We a stopped in front of a brick building, where tables were set out and people were drinking. Over the wooden door was a metal fist with an arrow and was written 'Golden Fist'.