I grabbed my bow and quiver and left my room. Harley handed me my boots. I put them on and smiled.

"Let's go girls we've got a wedding to crash." I smiled.

"I love this new you, Zo." Harley said.

"Thanks for releasing her." I said to Ivy.

"Not a problem, Zo." She said.

"No! It's not Zodiac anymore. I killed her, it's now Nightingale." I smiled liking the sound of my new name.

"I like it." Ivy said.

We took motorcycles to the wedding. The ceremony had already started when we got there. I stood on some of the remains overlooking the wedding. I took a grappling arrow and aimed it.

"If anyone thinks that these two should not be wedded. Speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest said.

I fired the arrow in between the couple narrowly missing the priest. I zip lined in. I let go so I dropped into the asile.

"Sorry to barge in like this, but it was just so tempting." I smiled.

"Zodiac what are you doing? Where have you been?" Miss Martian asked. I noticed Green Arrow, Black Canary and Nightwing stand up. I laughed.

"I killed Zodiac. She had to die to make way for Nightingale." I took an arrow and aimed it at Superboy.

"Anytime Harley and Ivy." I hissed.

Roots sprouted from the rocky earth ensnaring the heroes.

"Mama!" I heard. I turned and saw a girl with Snow White hair. She ran over to me and grabbed my leg.

"Get off me," I kicked her away.

Nightwing ran over and scooped the girl up. "Maria I know you're in there." He said.

"Who's Maria?" I asked.

I kicked at him and he ducked. Harley showed up and we did what we could to cause chaos. I took my arrows and fired them at random heroes running at me. 

"Nightingale we've gotta go I can't hold them." Ivy yelled.

"Buzzkill!" I yelled.

Nightwing grabbed me. I head butted him and he let go. I kicked him in the stomach and he stumbled back. I ran after Harley,

"sorry we couldn't stay for the reception." I yelled as I took my grappling hook and climbed up. I fired my last arrow at Green Arrow but he dodged it.

Dick pov
Once we had set everything back up the ceremony continued.

Afterwards I went up to Connor and M'gann.

"I'm sorry Maria crashed your wedding." I said.

"It's not a problem, at least we know she's alive and who she's with." M'gann said.

"She kicked Jamie, someone's messed with her head. I'm going to find out who." I Said.

Jamie laid her head on my shoulder. She sniffled. "You okay sweetie?" I asked.

"Mommy scary." She said.

"I know sweetie, but I'm gonna fix mommy and bring her home." I Said. I kissed Jamie's head.

"I promise." Artemis walked over with Justice. I took him also.

"So what's the plan?" She asked.

Maria pov
I threw my bow at Ivy.

"Why did you pull us out of the wedding?" I yelled.

"Because it was pointless. Crashing a wedding full of superheroes. It was idiotic." Ivy yelled.

"But at least we ruined Miss. Martian and Superboy's special day." I smiled.

"But at the risk of all our freedoms." Ivy said.

I walked away and went to head out with Harley.

"You knew me while I was in the league?" I asked her. I had barely any memories of my time as a hero. I had willingly forgot them all.

"Sorta," Harley said.

"What was Nightwing to me?" I asked.

"He loved you, but you didn't love him."

"I feel like I have a connection to him." I said.

"He's been under your spell forever. Ever since you betrayed him." Harley said.

"But that girl. She called me Mama," I said.

All this confusion made my head hurt. "Stop!" I yelled.

I went over to the wall and punched the wall. I pulled my fist out of the drywall. "I need to destroy something." I growled.

I went into the main room and put my headphones in. I grabbed my bow and fired at a punching bag. I didn't stop till sand spilled from the bag.

__________________________
A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter
-Zodiac
Ps i don't own anything DC does.