0.9 - protest

"Rhea, Eli, Theo, Recce come down here please." Cookie yelled up to her children, placing her hands on her hips. The children rush out of their room, looking at each other shrugging. 

"Yes, mama." The four siblings said to their mother.

"Okay I'm gonna say this once and one time only did you guys make a delivery with the ghoulies?" Cookie sighed dropping her hands.

"Only o-nce we didn't know it was for the ghoulies at first, honestly mum" Eli rambled over his words.

"Okay, okay I believe you guys you can go," Cookie eyes the four as the walked away up to their rooms. "Rhea not so fast, come back here please." Rhea turned around confused walking back to her mother, trying to read her mother's body language but her poker face wasn't giving anything away.

"Rhea, please, sit honey," Cookie sighed running her hands through her hair shaking her head. "Honey I know okay, I know you and the girls made another delivery, I know your gonna make another one by yourself and do you know why? Because I was just like you I hated making deliveries at first but it was like a rush, the adrenaline, you know but all good things, come to an end right during one of the deliveries your dad was meant to meet me that night but he bailed and I was arrested for possession. I don't want you to make the same mistake as me sweetie, promise you won't make any more deliveries, please." Cookies finished her speech in tears, Rhea leaned over and gave her mum a hug tear falling down her face now too.

Rhea knew what she had to do now.

✖ ✖ ✖

"We're standing with you guys what happened was terrible we couldn't imagine what it had been like?" Taylor and the rest of the gang strolled over to Serpents.

"It's not right, we've had something similar happen to us back home." Ken sighed looking down.

"Wait! What do you mean what happened?" Jughead face turned from a smile into a sulky frown.

"She means our ancestors were taken out by psycho Caucasians in the 50s, but they fought their right to our land and took back what was ours. This is why black history month is so important to us we have and will always have to fight for our right until justice is well and truly served." Honey started her speech and end with a tear falling down her cheek, she doesn't let her emotions show.

"Wow, we have more in common than I thought." Toni beamed putting her arm around Honey pulling her in for a hug. 

"That's it I've had enough, I think it's time for some destruction boys and girls." Sweet Pea chuckled rubbing his hands together, Rhea shook her head rolling her eyes grabbing Pea pulling him off to the side.

"What?" Sweet Pea sniggered crossing his arms across his chest.

"Pea, violence doesn't solve anything every time, please don't make this a big deal okay, listen we should stick to the plan Toni had of a peaceful protest it would be better off I'm telling you." Rhea smiled raising her hand up to touch his cheek, instead of agreeing with her he yanked off her hand. Rhea's face sank into her heart, she didn't know what to say.

"You just don't get it do you, a peaceful protest never works out you are you stupid? What side are you on Rhea, because it damn well doesn't feel like ours." He asked glaring at her, the confusion in her turned into pure anger.

"Who the fuck do you think you are Sweet Pea? I have been not one but protective and supportive of you and the Serpents, how fucking dare you speak to me like that. Do you hear yourself right now? Rhea yelled looking up at Pea, she couldn't fathom why he was being like this.

"I'm mother fucking Sweet Pea sweetheart," Pea said with a smug grin, adding a cheeky wink, Rhea tried to square up to Pea but Jayden held her back.

"Urgh you are disgusting, now listen up you ungrateful swine, I have been loyal as fuck to you and you know it, the amount of bullshit I put up with you I need a bloody medal. Get your head out of your asshole Pea, before you get stuck." Rhea was fuming, she was more than infuriated, to say the least. "I'm out, I'm sorry guys I can't be around this prick right now." She sighed walking away.