🎈54.🎈

I spent the entire night and most of the morning picking up the broken pieces of my heart and trying to put it back.

There were pieces missing that probably hid under my bed or simply were destroyed along with my memories.

It was no use trying to tape them back together, I eventually gave up and slid the remaining pieces into my nightstand and sat at the edge of my bed as I wiped away the small tears forming in my eyes.

A light knock was heard from my door and I quickly stood up and took a second to gather myself up before opening it.

"Oh hey." I said calmly as I I looked at Phoebe.

"Good morning..." he said as he noticed my red eyes, "I came over a little late because it was my day off and I slept in but we can now remove-"

"Right my broke fingers. Get them off they're annoying." I said as I set my hands out.

He let out a small chuckle. He gently slipped off the metal braces and shoved them in his pocket, "can you move them for me please?" He asked as he looked down at my hands. I wiggled them around and he nodded his head, "Very good. Now tell me if they hurt when I do this." He said as he pinched each finger that was once broken.

"It feels a bit sore but it doesn't hurt." I said as I put my hands together and made them interact with the rest of my fingers.

"Still be very careful but for the most part they healed beautifully." He smiled, "so you want breakfast?" He asked.

I shook my head side to side, "I think I'm just going to rest for a while I was up late at night working on something." I explained briefly.

He nodded his head understanding, "okay well shout if you need anything." He said as he walked away.

I closed my door and walked back to my bed as I hid under my pillows.

-

I was awakened by someone poking me repeatedly. I rubbed my face and took the pillows away from my face.

"Hey Richie." I said quietly as I blinked a few times before looking away and laying back down.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he sat at the edge of my bed.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I said as I closed my eyes.

He let out a small hum, "let's go to the arcade or Andy's." He said as he rubbed my back

"No." I said quietly, "I'm not feeling good at all, you should go home."

"Okay cut the shit, is this about my friends? Because I can-"

"It's not about your friends." I said as I turned my body to face him, "it's about... Isabelle." I said as I looked away, "she did something fucked up and I'm not going to lie I just stopped crying, probably because all the water in my body is completely drained out."

"What did she do?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter." I said as I pushed it aside, "I just don't feel like fighting back anymore or making stupid jokes with you or even going out. I just want to lay here and go to sleep."

There was a moment of silence before he spoke again, "stop being s Little bitch."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I sat up and looked at him, "what did you just say?" I asked.

"I said to stop being a little bitch." He said seriously.

"I'm a little bitch huh?"

"You're fucking Cole Velox, you're stubborn, and mean and such a warrior, you can't let her push you around like you're nothing. Knowing you, you'll bring explosives and guns to the battle, you can't just sit in your room all day."

"But-"

"I don't know what she did but it already happened and there's no going back."

I looked away and licked my lips, "she ripped the pictures of Jess and I..." I said as I quickly covered my face with my hands.

I felt him wrap his arms around me and pull me close to him.

"It's going to be okay." He said, "she's an evil bitch and one day everything is going to come crashing down on her."

"I really really like you." I said as I looked up and him and smiled slightly, "I don't know what I would do without you."

"Most likely burst into a million pieces." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

I smiled as I kissed him for a few seconds, "I probably would." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his body.

He's a sarcastic, annoying, ugly ball of sunshine.

-

❤️ Happy Monday ❤️
I'm sorry I posted so late, I've been really sick and I'm trying my best to keep up.