3

Please my you play the music when I say so, also you have to wait till it plays almost a third chunk, for the part that goes along with the lyrics.

When we reached the door, he opened it, allowing me to walk in but instead of sitting down, he walked out into the back garden, I could see that they had put up a temporary shelter, for us to hang out in. They had put a sand box in there, heated water as well. There where toys all over the grass, they had also fenced of a part where they looked like they where growing plants. "I had this made for you and I have clearance so that I can take you out here at night, they where not impressed when they found out I took you past this premises, but they understood eventuly. We can just hang out and play. I already have things to report back to Hitler, so don't worry. He will be back in three days, he is very interested about you. Did you know that he had people find out everything about you?" Luke asked. "The stalker."
I laughed mentally at his reaction, but I shock my head, answering his question.

He waved his arm out, pointing at everything, he asked, "So what do you want to do first?" I pointed to this ball on a string, I did not know what it was, he started to pull the other end slightly, but I did not know. It was almost like instincts took over, I started to pounce at the ball, but it escaped over and over. I finally caught it, and, in a attempt to make sure it did not run away, I grabbed it with all four of my feet, curling around it. Luke chuckled, suddenly a dot was in front of me, I grabbed in my talons but when I checked, it was not there. Where was it, I looked up and saw it sat, taunting me. That's it, i'm going to get it for sure. Chased it for ages, but it felt like minutes, every time I managed to catch it, it would get away, how embarrassing. It disappeared, just at the moment Luke fell to the floor, laughing his head off. Why you little, you where controlling that dot! I smirked, coming up with a idea. I slowly crept up on him, he did not realise, because he was to occupied with laughing at me, he will regret that. I jumped, landing just below his stomach, not what I intended, but it worked non the less. He was soon groaning in pain, although it did not hurt that much.

We where soon back to playing, but as it reached midday, I was starting to feel sleepy again, I walked over and curled up into a ball on Luke's lap, he was currently sitting down on a chair, they had kindly brought out for him. Maybe life here is not so bad after all, and with that thought, I fell into a calm sleep.

*****

Luke stared at the dragon, she had fell asleep on him, again. The two links was how it was day both times. I think she maybe nocturnal. He stayed like this for around ten minuits, before he decided to call it a day, and brings Gems back out when it's night. He was walking through, when the guards stopped him. "Why is it, that when you walk back, to put that dragon away, that it's asleep?" They questioned him.
"A, this dragon is a girl and B, I have just figured out that she is nocternal. The only reason she stays awake in her cage is because of that Moon Stone that we have placed inside of it. It gives her power, the same power that the moon gives her, but only in a smaller amount, so it won't wake her if she was asleep, her friend did that, so if don't mind me, i'm only going to place her back in her cage, unclip her lead, and allow her to sleep. Can you not wake her, i'm going to be back tonight. You may come and hear her sing to the moon, if you are off shift." He replied, then walked off to put Gems away. News had spread that she had sung to the moon, it created a real buzz, people say that was why Hitler was coming so soon.

When he reached the cage, he placed her inside, just as he said he would, he unclipped her lead, and allowed her to sleep. Draco watched as he left, having those people around was making him nervious, but he was starting to warm up to that one, in Gems' words, he seemed kind. He laid down, pondering in his thoughts. He only got up when he wanted to have some thing to eat or drink.