Awaken

When I woke up I saw a bright light shining toward me, that made me rise up from the darkness of the ocean. As I rose up I saw the darkness of the world. I thought it was the end of the world but it was not, it was time for pain and torture.

They got me from the bottom of the ocean I stood up then fainted I wondered how I survived from that drowning ocean water. Then I got a waken by falling metal poles and by getting electrified by 1000 bolts then I was unconscious. As we got tortured I realized some of them were mutants. When I had time I took my records and scanned then what I saw was I was the most powerful mutants because of my ancestors.

My ancestors and I were the God of Ice kingdom but was taken down by my fathers strongest brother and as it says in my records until now they are looking for my brother the second strongest in our family, and I was the first. As soon as I finish scanning my file I tried to prevent my powers back. But I couldn't, they injected some fluid in and out my body, and I was to week to fight for my powers back. After four weeks they finally took out the injected fluid in our body, so I got my strength back and power. After awhile I suddenly felt Ice forming on my body so I knew I could finally escape. When I was finally strengthened, I froze all the guards and then there goes the action.

We punched and tear each others skin off, and there was blood all over the place and dead skin. After we killed all the guards, we all escaped but there was more actions, we had to use all of our powers so we sliced through there bodies and finally we got out and we all separated. They all found there families and escaped. But I was the only one that hasn't found any family. I was so scared I felt my heart beating so fast.

As I travel through the dark world I saw a kingdom a kingdom that I didn't expect. It was the biggest thing I saw it was all blue and shiny and there wear lots of ice people and some of them wear working. so I ran toward one ice guy and I said: What happened? why are they working? are they slaves? And the guy said: YES because they are the betrayers of the ice kingdom!!! and I said why how come? what did they do? And the guy replayed there the one who destroyed this place and one of them were the son of the king. And I said okay thank you bye. As I walk and look for the ice king I said to my self who is that guy why would he even do that? Then a sudden shock came to me, and I remembered that he is my brother and the king is my dad!!!!!!!! And I ran to one of the most good looking man and I ask him where those the kind stay and he said I can't tell you and I said why? then the man ran away. so I looked for him my self, I walked for almost 100 miles but I still could not find him.

As I walked I saw a poster, then I saw my self in the poster. And the words that were written there mad my frowning face go upside down.So I ran as fast as I can and look for a person and tell them that it's me who is in the poser. As I saw one girl I told her it was me who was in the poster, but she got shocked so she grabbed my hand and show me the way to my dad. when we arrived I saw a guy that was normal I got so curious I asked him. Who are you what are you doing here are you going to kill us!!!!! And he said "My son is that you''. then I felt my heart stopped beating. I knelt down and tears went down my eye's, and I looked up and said why are you normal!! are you sure your my father? WHY? WHY?!!!!!!!!!! why am I like this if your normal? why am i ice?! Then my father said ''I am sorry I din't know you will be like this your moth'' MY mother where is she!!!!!!! is she normal to?! tell me I did not travel this long for just nonsense answers! TELL ME NOW!! then I saw my father shaking and crying trying to tell me the truth, so I gave him a Chance to speak cuss i felt so bad for shouting at him. And he said your mother is the ice queen and I was her slave and I loved your mother but I could't tell her how I Loved her so much but then, one day she said that she loved me. So we got married and then we got you.

After that stress and arguments, we finally calm down and talk about it calmly.So we settled things down, and we finally get things right. After two weeks I finally accepted my father as my father, I realized that theirs no such things as a perfect Pearson. So we lived happily and Battle monsters and other creatures. But we haven't found my brother.!!

THANK YOU FOR READING My STORY I hope you enjoined my story!!!!!!!! :) (OH yeah the main characters name is Max sorry :)!!!!) '' Their will be a second book or story "