Greetings! :)

So lovely people, want an amazing cover for your amazing book? This is the place. I make covers. I am gonna add some sample covers in the next chapter. Feel free to share your views.

I used to make the covers for free but the request are flooding. So now you have to do a simple payment.

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.

I might have mentioned it somewhere in the book but do not private message me. To request the covers, just fill the form.

PS: There Are two forms here. Do not comment on the first form. It's full of requests. So start filling the second form.

Steps and Payment -

Step 1:
Follow these two accounts aishwaryaa_21 and this account.

Step 2:
Read, vote and comment on at least three chapters of any of the books on aishwaryaa_21's account (Lost Love/ Destroyed by him)

Step 3:
Fill the form in the next part.

Step 4:
Sit back and wait for 24 hours.

PS: I will post the covers in this book but if you want you can give me your instagram username too, so I'll send them there too.

All you have to do is give me credit and try to promote this book.

Also, if you need covers for more than one book then you have to read more chapters or read three chapters from another book.