Accidental Magic

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Harry cried as the other three inhabitants of the dormitory could only stare. "It won't happen again, I promise! Please don't send me back, I won't do it again, I won't!"

Overnight his clothes seemed to have shrunken to fit his size, but it seemed so unbelievable to the three boys that Harry would freak out over something like a bit of accidental magic.

"It's okay, Harry," Fred said. "We're not angry with you, but what are you upset about?"

"It's freakish and abnormal," Harry said a bit quieter now. "But I won't do it again."

"You mean your bit of accidental magic?" Lee asked.

"Magic doesn't exist," Harry told him.

"Says who?" asked Fred as realization dawned upon the three, that it wasn't clear to Harry, that they were in a school full of magic.

"Uncle Vernon says freakish things are evil, and I'm evil because freakish things happen, but magic doesn't exist," Harry mumbled.

"What if it did exist?" Fred asked, as he got out his wand and held it out to Harry. "This is a wand, and I can to magic with it."

Harry eyed the wand curiously.

"See, I'll show you," Fred said and waved his wand. "Wingardium Leviosa."

The vial with the rest of nutrition potion floated from the nightstand to them, and into Fred's hand.

"We can't do a lot of magic yet," George explained. "This is only our second month in Hogwarts."

"Hogwarts?" Harry asked.

"Yep, it's a school for children that can do magic, like you," George said.

"Special children," Fred added.

"I'm not special," Harry whispered. "I'm a useless boy with useless parents who got themselves killed in a car crash."

"A car crash?" George asked incredulously and Harry flinched at his tone.

"Who told you that?" Fred asked.

"Aunt Petunia," Harry mumbled.

"Well, Harry, your parents were magical too, did you know that?"

"No they weren't, they were drunks that didn't know what was good for them."

"I don't know about that," Fred said.

"But your mother was a witch, and your father was a wizard," George explained.

"And they didn't die in a car crash, they were killed by an evil wizard," Fred said.

"That evil wizard tried to kill you too, but it didn't work."

"That's how you got that scar."

"And that's why your famous."

"Everyone in the wizarding world of Britain knows your name, that's how we knew it too," Fred finished.

"Want to eat some breakfast, Harry?" George asked and Harry just stared at them for a moment, but nodded slightly.

"I'll go down and get something from the kitchens," Lee offered and disappeared.

The rest of the Sunday went rather well. The three boys missed most of the Halloween feast because they decided to stay with Harry, and Harry had eaten a lot better than the day before. Although they still gave him the nutrition potion.

"Tomorrow we have school again, Harry," Lee said in the evening.

"Bummer," Fred commented.

"Yeah, we won't be able to be with you for most of the day," George said.