Dancers Just Wanna Have Fun

Start from the beginning

He rubbed his temple. "Must we talk about this?'

"We must." I said while lowering to do the splits.

He sighed. "Why do you not like her?"

"Because of the fact that she is a leech and you don't really love her."

"Yes I do and she is not a leech."

"Oh yes she is. And your just with her because you think that if you have something to hold on too, you won't remember the pain of losing mom."

"Alright. I have had enough. I love her. And I marry her and that is final."

"Alright, well, if its final then I'm going on a date tomorrow and that's final."

"With who?"

"Someone."

"Where?"

"Someplace."

"You are not going."

"Are you still gonna marry her."

"Yes."

"Then I'm going on the date. You don't want me going on the date and I don't want you marrying her. Seems like we're both in a pickle. Huh?"

"Fine. I'm going. I need to help the pilot in training. Bye."

"Bye." I said back before he slammed the door after him.

God! He was so blind. He couldn't see what she was doing to him. Looking at the clock on my bed side table, I saw that it was ten at night. I did two back hand springs and landed on my bed. I shut off the lights as I decided it was time to step up my game.

                                                                           ***********

The clock read five thirty. Three hours before I was to meet Louis at The Steakhouse. I walked out of Bebe's Bunheads and whistled for a taxi. One pulled up and I gave him directions to the apartment. The city passed by as did the strangers faces. He pulled up on the curb and I payed him before getting out.

The elevator took me up to our two story apartment but deciding against it, I pressed the button once more and it took me to the rooftop pool. I changed into my bikini and dove right in. I swam around a little bit before I heard laughing and emerged to see the twins leading two boys into the pool area.

Poor boys. They have no idea what they're in for. They stopped laughing when they saw me but the two boys checked me out. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, when most people go to the pool, they swim. But, oh, I don't know, on line shopping." I did a couple flips in the water before emerging to see the twins staring daggers at me. Laughing, I got out and grabbed my towel "Alright! I got places to be anyway."

"Where?"

"Places." I called as the doors closed.

                                                                     ***********

The cab pulled up to the curb of The Steakhouse and a man in a black suit opened the door. Suddenly I was met by a million flashing lights that were controlled by the paparazzi. They yelled but then one of them screamed, " Its not him!" Before moving on.

A hostess greeted me as I walked in. "What is your reservation under?"

"Uhmmm, Louis Tomlinson."

"Okay, well, he called to say he is running late. So if you will take a seat, please."

I sat down and examined my outfit. I was wearing a pair of black heels, sparkly black short shorts, and a white flowy top. I had put my hair in a curly ponytail. I swiped at invisible lint as I waited.