Chapter 1: Wide awake

The sound of the cryochambers hatch opening sparks through my consciousness, as does the sound of male voices. Loud and booming to my ears, my eyes flutter open weakly. My hair no longer brown but snow white, my skin is no longer a plain pale but a soft a glossy porcelain with blue, pink and purple stars. Three men stand before me, each wearing a strange suit of metal. Everything behind them looks futuristic and strange, I feel a warm hand take my arm and guide me out of the chryochamber. My ears still haven't completely come back, I make out the words "princess" and "impossible" I look at the man who's holding my arm. I'm greeted by shocking yellowish green eyes and a long scar on his left eyelid, his hair a jet black and just long enough to go wavy. I scan the other two men, one with sandy blond hair and sea green eyes, the other with blood red hair and jade green eyes. I see them speak, slowly my ears begin to work again. The one with red hair reminds me of a fox says annoyed "It's not possible wolf, the royal family was murdered years ago. I mean honestly, you can't honestly think she's the missing princess do you and even if she is what do you think the king will do?" The man with black hair frowns, his eyes shift to me and then back to the fox guy. "Well...first we should check if she has the royal mark and if she does we bring her to the king, I mean did you honestly think of that fox?" I quickly take it that fox is the guy who looks like a fox, the guy with sandy blond hair steps in. "well wolf, we weren't servant boys now were we?" I hear wolf growl, a deep dark rumbling emits from his throat as he bares his teeth. I notice he has longer, sharper canine teeth then regular people. He says in a calm voice that seems to scare me "what did I say about mentioning my past shark? You just love sinking your teeth into everything you find don't you?" I watch as the man known as shark glares at wolf, his pupils turning into slits and turning storm blue. I clear my throat and say in small voice, my face blushing a deep red. "S-sorry t-to interrupt....b-but w-where am I and w-what y-year am I in?" they all look at me, their face's turning back to their regular calm states. The man known as shark says softly "Ma'am you're in the year 3047, the war has ended in humanity going extinct. Now we hybrids search for possible refugees and survivors, you being a rare case of luck" I blink in surprise, tears begin to steadily stream down my face as I sob "I've b-been asleep f-for nine hundred and ninety nine years.....all of my people...dead....humanity wiped out...." I cover my face as I sob, my long white hair falling in loose curly curtains in front of my face. I hear wolf say soothingly as he hugs me gently "Hey there.....it's okay....everything's going to be alright okay...? Look if it makes you feel better I'll personally escort you to the palace.....how's that sound?" I look up at him as he lets go of me, my face rosy as I say "r-really? Y-you m-mean it?" he nods and says "That is if you're really royalty, show me the birthmark so I know for sure" I nod and turn my neck to face him, I shift a bit of my hair back to reveal a small gold tattoo of a woman with wings holding her arms out, a moon in one hand and a sun in the other. Shark and fox gasp at the same time, their eyes wide with surprise as wolf says "I told you....it's the missing princess"...