chapter 7

"Mom we need to go dress shopping" you said as you walked thru the door.

"What for honey?" You mom asked. "Homecoming at my school, I have a date" you said nervously

"You do??"your mom said excitedly. "Yes" you said shyly. "Who is it?" Your mom asked.

"This really cute guy named Shawn. Shawn Mendes, I just returned from his house." You said, showing her a picture of you both.

"Ok then, well go tomorrow" your mom said.

11:35 am at the mall
You got to the store at the mall. You literally had no idea what kind of dress you wanted because you never really wore dresses, because you felt insecure in them.

"What kind of dress do you want?" Asked your mom. "Idk mom, I've never really worn a dress" you said.
You walked by a few racks, saw some you liked, but their weren't any in your size.

You saw this really pretty royal blue one but there was only one size. 3.
That's bullshit.

Your curvy self never felt so insecure in your life. And your mother noticed.
"You okay honey?" She asked. "Yeah I guess." You lied. "What's wrong?" "Nothing let's just go home please." You begged.

"No were gonna find a dress for you, I don't care if I have to look thru every store." She said. "Mom please we can comeback another day." You said on the verge of tears. She stayed put.

You ran out of the store with tears running down your face. Until you bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" you said looking down.
"Elizabeth?" You heard in a familiar voice. Shit. He's gonna see me like this . You kept looking down but said nothing.

"Elizabeth are you okay?" Shawn said lifting your chin up. You saw worry in his eyes as he looked you up and down. He looked at your tear stained face making sure you were okay.

"What happened?" He asked worryingly. "Nothing,I'm sorry" you said trying to walk away. He got a hold of you hand and he didn't let go of it. "Shawn I promise I'm fine" you said stubbornly.

"You wouldn't be crying if your were fine" he said looking into your eyes. God his eyes are amazing.

You didn't know what to say so you just looked down and didn't say anything. "Here let's go get you cleaned up." He said and entertwined the fingers in his hands with yours.

He took you to his car and you cleaned up your runny mascara and fixed your hair a bit. You could feel him staring right thru you. But you loved it.

He walked you back to the mall and took you to get some frozen yogurt.
"You don't have to do this Shawn." You said to him." I know but I want to. He said smiling at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another chapter done! Sorry I haven't updated in so long, highschool is hard 😭 
Also I'm sorry it's so short.
But anyways hope you liked it and vote if you did. ♡♡♡

                       -j♡