Three

Saturday 2:19 PM

I hadn't gotten much sleep last night, only about three hours or so. As soon as I got home the shock after the fight and almost getting assaulted hit me, leaving me to break down on my bathroom floor. I suppose I fell asleep after that, since I woke up on the same spot a couple hours later.

I tried to go to bed, get a bit of rest, but it just didn't work. Around five o'clock I gave up and decided to go for a run instead. It was an attempt to clear my head, but the images of yesterdays events were still printed in my mind.

The rest of the day had consisted of trying to find other distractions before I headed of to work later in the afternoon, and I was currently reorganizing my kitchen cabinets for the third time today. It was a thing I did when I was stressed; cleaning and organizing things that didn't even need it.

Deep in thought about wether I should sort my cups based on color or size, I suddenly felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. Picking it up, I could see a notification from an unknown number. I unlocked my phone to read the message, and my heart stopped.

Unknown: can't stop thinking about this, it's kept me going all morning ;)

Attached to the text was a blurry imagine. A picture taken under a skirt, showing off an exposed ass. My ass.

Lexi: who the fuck are you and how did you get this?!

Just seconds later, I got a reply.

Unknown: I took it myself babe, quite a masterpiece don't you think? ;)

My heart was beating faster. This was the last thing I needed right now after everything going on yesterday and all around me in general. I moved to LA to get away from my problems, not end up with more.

Lexi: WHO are you?! What do you want?! How did you get my number?!

I waited impatiently while the three dots moving on the lower left side in my screen indicated that the other person was typing.

Unknown: Playing 21 questions, are we?

Lexi: Just fucking answer me! Who are you?!

My anxiety started building up and my breathing got heavier. I had to try and stay calm.

Unknown: I answered your first one baby, now it's my turn.

Unknown: Tell me your kinks. Give me something to go with ;)

Lexi: Just leave me the fuck alone.

Who was this? What did they want? What did I ever do to get everything in life against me?

My screen lit up again.

Unknown: ohhh I love how bossy you are, you really know how to turn me on babe

I locked my phone and put it away, as I clearly wasn't getting the answers I wanted and couldn't handle anymore of this. Someone had gotten my number in a way I didn't understand. Only Jenna and a few people at work had it. I was scared my past could somehow catch up with me through it, and I was therefore very careful with whom I gave it to. The ones who had it knew they were not allowed to share it at any cost, so it didn't make sense to me how a stranger had ended up with my number.

Once again, my phone buzzed, but I decided not to check it, telling myself that it was better to just ignore it. I came to the conclusion that whoever it was would give up at some point.