39

Sam POV

It started to get dark but I had no energy to put the lights on. The only light was the really faint ray of moonlight coming through the gap. I moved into a comfortable position on the chair, rested my head on the wall and sighed.

"Sam, I've brought dinner" Kat shouted from outside. I didn't respond. In case she looks through the gap. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Kat eventually left after sighing. I opened my eyes again and adjusted to the darkness.

I need to do something. Maybe try to get her to come inside and then do some tricks to get a phone or keys maybe. This seems reasonable.

She'll probably come tomorrow to check on me. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Colby POV

I woke up in the driver's seat and sighed. It was super dark so I didn't turn the car lights on inside because then people can see inside. I rested my head on the seat and stared at the moon. A tear rolled down my cheek. I'm so alone. I don't want to be alone.

I started the car and drove to the side of the road. Away from passing civilians. I closed my eyes and went to asleep. Tomorrow I have to try to get into Kat's house, maybe I could get Luke's help.

Guys follow @piercethefallinghorizon on Instagram. Thank you.