Flour and kisses - 3

Sarah POV:

 I woke up tangles in someone's arms, and once I was conscious I had no doubt in my mind that I this is how I wanted to wake up.

Harry started to stir, his eyes opened and they were still so beautiful even though he was barely awake.

"Good morning love, how did you sleep?" OH MY GOD HIS VOICE IS SO FUCKING SEXY IN THE MORNING I CAN'T TAKE IT. IT'S SO DEEP AND BEAUTIFUL!

I smiled and blushed before I answered "um I slept good, how about you?"

"Better since I was holding you in my arms," he smiled with his cocky grin he had on his face.

I couldn't see myself but I am pretty god damn sure that I was bright frickin red.

"Oh, well um... what do you want for breakfast then?"

he chuckled, "um what about pancakes?"

He got up and started taking stuff out of my cupboard for breakfast.

"Um what do you think you're doing Harry?" I asked

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm making breakfast, you let me stay over last night so in return I am making you breakfast," he insisted.

"Oh you really think so?" I said getting up with an idea in my head.

"Um yes I'm the one in the kitchen, so I am," he said as he started to get the mix together.

I went into the kitchen, as his back was turned I grabbed a handful of flour and right as he turned around I threw it at his face and a little got in his hair. He had a grin on his face and I knew that was not a good sign. He grabbed some flour and threw it at me as I struggled to get to my pantry to get more flour because he surely wouldn't let me have the other flour after what I had done. After he stopped throwing it at the door I came out and started throwing some at him and it turned into an all out flour war. After we both were put of flour i was breathing heavy sitting on the counter as he came up to me.

"So," he started "are you satisfied now?"

He started getting closer and closer until his body was touching mine.

"Uh, um yeah I-I guess."

He didn't answer me he just put his forehead on mine as he looked back and forth at my lips a few times, and then I decided to make the move and crashed my lips into his. Sparks went off and there were butterflies in my stomach, he was tugging at my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him as our tongues explored each other. he pulled away after a few minutes and just rested his forehead on mine again.

"I'm taking you on a date tonight. I'll pick you up at 8," he said.

"How do you know I wanna go on a date with you?" I asked with a deceiving look in my eyes.

"Because after that kiss we just had I know I want more and you do too, so don't tell me that you don't wanna go on a date with me because I damn well know you do." He said with that cocky smirk on his face that he always has.

"Now, let's actually make these pancakes, and you're lucky I already put the flour in before you started throwing it everywhere." He smirked as he walked back to the mix.

I went to go help him, "what do you think you're doing?" He asked me.

"I was going to help you," I said nervously.

"Oh no I'm making these pancakes for you and then after I make them you're going to give me a kiss as a thank you because I miss you're lips already," he said as he pouted.

I just chuckled at him and nodded 

~~~

(outfit she's wearing is above)

so my palms are really sweaty and my heart is racing. Why am I so nervous? It's just a date with the boy that makes my heart melt. Oh wait, that's why.

8:00

*knock knock*

He's right on time, oh god I should probably get that.

I open the door and find a cheeky, gorgeous, loving boy at the door.

"Shall we?" I ask.

"Uh, yes we shall," he says as he leads me to the car.

He turns on the radio as we start to drive to wherever he was taking me.

"Where exactly are you taking me again?" I ask.

 "That's a surprise actually, you'll just have to wait," he said as he turns up the radio so I don't ask anymore questions.

When you looked over your shoulder

For a minute, I forget that I'm older

I wanna dance with you right now

Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever

And I swear that everyday you'll get better

You make me feel this way somehow

I'm so in love with you

And I hope you know

Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold

We've come so far my dear

Look how we've grown

And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

I wanna live with you

Even when we're ghosts

'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most

I'm gonna love you till

My lungs give out

I promise till death we part like in our vows

So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows

'Cause now it's just you and me till we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

Oh, just say you won't let go

After the song is over I'm beaming  with happiness because that is my favorite song. I didn't even realize that we were there until I looked at Harry and he was looking at his big green eyes so full of life and he was looking at me like people talk about in movies, and I knew in that moment, I'm falling for Harry Styles. And I'm falling hard.

~~~

Hope you liked this chapter sorry for the late updates

- Hailie <3