Late nights and new feelings- 2

(A/N)

Sorry for not updated for a while guys I've been busy with softball and stuff. But I'll try harder to update!!

And I know that my story sucks but please read anyway it would mean a lot and also please vote!!!!!

***EDITED***

~~~

Sarah's POV:

As I open the door to open my door I can feel the tension. I mean it's just a movie night, right? What could go wrong?

"Hey um what movie do you want to watch first?" I ask as I walk through my house looking through my movie collection as I notice him slowly walking up the stairs checking out my house. I'm not sure if he's intrigued or feels bad for me.

"Did you want popcorn, or anything to drink?" I ask him as I pick out a movie and walk to the kitchen

"Um, I'll have a sprite thanks," he says as he takes a seat on the couch.

I walk over to the living room with drinks in one hand and the popcorn in the other. As I reach the coach he's already took a spot on the couch and has his feet on the coffee table. I just laugh to myself, oh Harry.

He smiles as he asks "what are you laughing at?"

"Um oh nothing" I say as I shake my head in laughter.

As I go to sit down I didn't realize I sat so close to him. It feels... right?

When the movie starts I can feel my skin burning as he scoots closer and he pulls me onto his lap and I mold into his touch and feel myself blushing but sniggle into his side.

Harry's POV:

There's one thing I know for sure, and that's that Sarah has some sort of effect on me that nobody else does. Not even Louis! When the movie started I waited a few minutes before pulling her onto my lap and I had no idea if she was going to let me or if she was going to tell me that she doesn't want to and that she just wants to watch the movie.

When I look at her I think of how beautiful she is, I mean her beautiful dark brown chocolate eyes. God they're so beautiful, and don't even get me started on her hair. It's so red it's literally so gorgeous words can't describe how indescribably beautiful she is. She's literally flawless.