He took a minute to think. I grew impatient by every passing second. Usually I'm a calm and a patient girl, but now it's the alcohol effects.

"Fast" I roared.

"Yes, I want you to go because I want you to be safe and happy" he said and I felt a sigh leaving his lips.

"But..." He cut me off.

"I'm not lying Shweta, I'm very serious. I really don't want you to enter this mess. Already we lost Yamuna, we can't afford to lose you too" he said and that caught my attention.

Yamuna!!??

"What? What did you say?" I asked him, confirming again.

"Shit!" He mumbled.

"Answer me now Harish" I ordered him, pointing the knife at him.

He held my hand, trying to pull away the knife but I bite him hands.

"Devil!" He yelled.

"Answer me idiot"

"Yamuna died a year and half ago" he said and what?

How come I didn't know about it?
Why didn't anyone tell me?

But how?
How did she die?

"What? How? How.. I mean why? Umm..who...?" I blabbered, not being able to form any words.

"She was mistook to be Kavya and was attacked by the politician's goons" he said.

"When Kavya was supposed to go to her college to collect her certificates of her graduation for distance education, Yamuna offered to go in place of her. Kavya was pregnant that time and she vomited earlier. So Yamuna forced Kavya to stay at home and she took Kavya's car and went to her college.

She collected her certificates and was on the way back home when the accident took place. Her car was crashed by another car, from behind and she hit the street light losing her conscious on the spot. She was rushed to the hospital and was done a surgery. But she didn't make it through the surgery and died" he said and I found tears rolling down my cheeks.

Yamuna was always like an elder sister to me. She was there whenever I needed a support. She was my well wisher, my guide, my best friend and more like a sister.

Gosh! I can't believe she's no more now.

"Shweta, don't cry" I was brought back from my thoughts as I felt Harish wiping my tears away.

I quickly controlled myself and pointed the knife at him, seriously this time.

"What the hell? Why didn't anyone tell me? Why wasn't she brought to me when her surgery was done? At least I could have done anything to save her? Why didn't you people didn't meet me when all this was going on? Am I nothing to you all? Do you people don't consider me as your friend?

All of you, literally all of you just ran away leaving me behind. I was so clueless about everything. You all just disappeared after high school. I was searching for you people like a maniac but you all were in constant touch and even had each others back in tough time. Why was I not included? I don't mean anything to you all, right?" I shouted at him in full rage, throwing the knife away, to some corner of the room.

I stood up from the chair and started throwing away anything and everything that came in my sight. I am so mad now!

They all considered each other as best friends and even more than that, and here I'm treated like a stranger all the time. I wanted to scream on top of my lungs, telling them I won't mind doing anything for them. I mean Anything!