"Jay.." I heard Ramon say my 'name.' I slowly began to turn around and once I did, I got a cold weapon to my cheek.

I feel, holding my cheek. It stung as I felt the heat in it rising. I looked up at him to see him smirking.

"I said eight o'clock sharp Jay, you don't listen now someone else has to fill your spot. They're already gone by the way so... you're stuck with me." Ramon explained.

He smirked and jerked me up by my collar. I winced in pain as my cheek began throbbing. I could feel it swelling up as the seconds passed. I was suddenly threw into an abandoned room of the building nothing was it, but a raggedy blanket.

I weakly stood there, examining the small area and felt a blow to my head. I went forward onto the hard, cold surfaced ground. I knew exactly what was coming for me. I know Ramon, he doesn't like anyone to be late or mess with his money. Two reasons why he even began beating me back then and here I am now, again. Like I said, square fucking one.

Blood splattered onto the ground as I was kicked in my stomach and head. I just wanted it to stop, but knew if I asked him to it would only be worse. So I took my beating. After one more blow to my skull, I fell back against the wall and watched as he walked out of the room. Locking me in here, now I can't even get out.

Everything was dark and only getting darker for me. I soon blacked out into the night. I made a mistake coming back here.

•°•

Phiona

I was once again sitting at school without a partner. I looked to my left only seeing an empty chair. I wondered where he could be. Kendrick and Kyle told me that he stopped by the park. They told me all of what he said. He wants me to be protected. And, yet he's not even here to do that.

I stared at the table I was at. Looking deep into the brown wood. Seeing the lines and swirls it made, but so smooth. Suddenly seeing a swirl that formed 'J'... I sighed and laid my head down. To only feel someone tapping on my damn shoulder. I looked up seeing, Nate.

"Oh, hi Nate." I said. He excitedly sat down next to me.

"Hey Phiona, Jay still ain't back?" Nate asked.

"Unfortunately not." I sighed.

"Well what's wrong?" Nate asked.

I set my head down, staring at the back of the person's head who was in front of me. Their dark red curls kept my attention.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"You miss Jay, don't you?" Nate asked. I shrugged. "Yeah, I see it you do. And you know what, he was crazy over you." Nate explained.

"Who paid you to say that lie?" I asked in all seriousness.

He chuckled. "Nobody Phiona, it's what I know. Both of you are one in the same." Nate said.

"What exactly does that mean?" I asked.

"It means both of you don't know how to handle your feelings towards each other, so therefore it makes you guys have attitudes and act selfish and stubborn." Nate explained. "Basically not understanding one another." he said.

"Oh." I said, embarrassed.

"Yeah y'all need to work on that." Nate chuckled.

"I just have to find him." I said.

"Where do you think he is?" Nate asked.

"Probably somewhere he shouldn't be." I said.

"Well good luck." Nate said. I nodded my head as he went to go sit back down in his seat.

For the remainder of school, I barely did anything. As soon as I got home I went straight into my room. I laid on my bed with my head squashed inside of my pillow. I then soon heard my door open.

"Sweetie?" Mama Claudia's accent came out.

"Yes?" I asked flipping over to face her.

"Are you okay?" Mama Claudia asked.

"No." I sighed.

"You need to go find Jacob, you guys need each other." Mama Claudia said.

"Okay." I simply said. She looked at me astonished. "What?" I asked.

"You didn't argue this time.." she said.

"So."  I shrugged.

"Aww you care." Mama Claudia said.

"Well of course I do Mama C, and I know he cares about me too. I've been told." I explained.

"It's highly obvious." Mama Claudia said.

"I miss him." I said.

"I'm sure he's thinking about you." Mama Claudia said. I know what she was trying to do.

"Well, I'll start looking for him tomorrow morning Mama C, I need some sleep." I said.

"But you have school." Mama Claudia said.

"I could care less about school right now.." I said.

"Well do what you have to do sweetie, good night." Mama Claudia said leaving my room.

I covered up and began thinking of Jacob again. I wonder where he could be, if he's okay...if he's safe. I somewhat don't feel safe without him...and I'm sure he feels the same way about me. One in the same.

••••••••

Boring chapterrrr I think, but more has yet to come! :D Hope y'all enjoyed it. Thoughts please? And thank you for sharing this story everywhere I didn't know it was going to turn out so good. Honestly, I was insecure about it like what if the Jewels don't like it :'( but...otherwise has been shown and I'm happy!^_^
Comment | Vote | Share | Follow | Fan
Keep the peace, love jhu guys :* ♥
••Paulette xoxo••
(excuse any errors, lo siento :3)