Follow iTunes Login Sign In & Registration

ITunes is a software application that permits you to support and sync iOS devices in addition to access the Apple iTunes store.

 Apple supplies several ways for you to share the content of your iTunes account or collection with up to 5 computer systems on a regional network, permitting your colleagues to access your podcasts and songs while you are logged in. 

If you want to log in to your iTunes account from another computer, such as while you are traveling, you can accredit up to 5 computer systems at any type of one time to access your iTunes account and acquisitions.

1. Download and install the iTunes application from the Apple site (link in Resources) as well as double-click the data to install it to your regional computer, if it isn't really already installed.

2. Open iTunes and click "Store." Select "Accredit This Computer" and enter your Apple ID and password. Click "License" to sync or play a bought product on your present computer system.

3. Sign in to the iTunes store and also click "Purchased" in the Quick Links area. Select the tab for the type of web content you want to download such as music, applications, TELEVISION flicks, shows or books.

4. Click "Tracks" to click or see private things on "Cds" to watch collections. Choose "All" to see all things of the web content kind; select "Not on This Computer system" to present only things not yet existing on the present computer. Click the "Download and install" icon for every item to download it to the computer.

Apple offers several ways for you to share the web content of your iTunes account or collection with up to five computers on a neighborhood network, allowing your colleagues to access your podcasts and also songs while you are logged in

If you want to log in to your iTunes account from an additional computer, such as while you are taking a trip, you can authorize up to five stand-alone computers at any kind of one time to access your iTunes account and purchases.

Select "All" to see all products of the content kind; select "Not on This Computer" to show just items not yet existing on the present computer.

Video Guide