Oops.... A Justin Bieber dirty imagine

Oops.....
  You and Justin have been best friends since you were little and after college, decided to get a place together. Living with Justin was definitely interesting considering the fact that you have had a crush on him since 5th grade and can't help but get butterflies when you see him. Being in the same house with a boy has it's ups and downs like catching him in the act of jacking off. You have caught him a couple if times so now you learn to knock and he has learned to lock the door. But what happens when you catch him again and this time he invited you to join him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Justin I'm home!"  you exclaim as you walk into your house. You got home early to surprise him with dinner but he wasn't in his usual spot on the couch watching tv. "Justin?" you call out again waiting for and answer but the only thing you hear is a loud deep moan coming from his bedroom that can only be Justin because of the raspiness.

   "Oh great, he has a girl up there." You mumble sadly but walk up the stairs going to see if you were correct. You knock on the door lightly but don't hear anything. The door was unlocked so you just walk in and there on his kingsized bed lays a very naked Justin palming himself through his boxers starring at the tv screen.

   "Um. May...maybe I..I'll come back later." You manage to choke out. "Oh     my gosh (y/n) what are you doing?" He says startled but then sees you staring at his very prominent bulge and says, "Come over and join me if you'd like. It might be fun after all." You see his smirk and think 'holy shit is this really happening'.

   You slowly walk over to his bed and sit down next to him. He smirks and then clicks play on the porn video he was watching. As soon as the video starts he goes straight back to palming himself slowly at first and then quickly picks up the pace. You start to feel yourself get wet down 'there' and he can tell because he says "Why don't you try rubbing yourself over your jeans?" You put three fingers over your jeans and start to rub at a normal pace then faster. He looks over at you and moans loudly then chokes out, "Fuck (y/n) take off your pants please ughh you're so goddamn hot." You blush at his words then take off your jeans.

   As you're trying to take them off, your panties come down as well and you decide to just leave them. As you start rubbing again he says "Would you like me to help?" all innocently with his big brown puppy eyes. You nod unable to speak. He quickly scoots closer and then softly presses to fingers to your clit. You moan softly as his fingers make contact with your burning skin. He starts rubbing circles and then slips one finger in. "Holy shit (y/n) you're so fucking right and wet just for me. I want you to fuck me. I want you to ride me all night." He almost whines.

   As soon as the words leave his mouth, you connect your lips to his in a lustful and passionate kiss. You feel his tongue trying to gain access and finally just give in. His tongue explores your mouth, making you moan loudly. He quickly takes of your shirt and moans in delight when he sees that you aren't wearing a bra underneath.

   You can feel his bulge pressing against you and grind down hard making you both moan in pleasure. You peel of his boxers and take his huge dick in your small delicate hands and start to jack him off. "Ughh no time for foreplay (y/n). I want to be inside you now." As soon as the words leave his mouth, he rolls over to where he is on top of you and slowly sticks the tip in. You moan and say three simple words that makes him thrust into you with full power.  "Fuck me hard."

   He slams into you and groans when he feels how slick and tight you are. As he goes faster and faster hitting your g-spot with every thrust, you feel yourself getting close. "Justin I'm close." You say and he moans loudly which means he is too you're guessing.

   He grunts loudly and then releases his load into you. He rolls over next to you and pulls you close to him. He kisses your forehead and says "(Y/n) I've been in love with you forever and I've been wanting to ask you this question forever. Will you be mine?" Your heart almost bursts out of your chest as he says those words. "Yes of course Justin. I have been in love with you since I first met you. I love you." He smiles and whispers "I love you you too (y/n). Forever and always." As you drift off to sleep in his arms, feeling like the safest person ever.